CSC enables Aviva to better manage operations
Aviva Life Insurance Company India has licensed components of CSC’s Integral insurance administration software suite. As part of Aviva India’s business systems change program, Integral Life and other Web-enabled Integral components will replace the carrier’s existing core insurance system to help Aviva India market and serve life insurance customers through multiple channels, including agents, bancassurance partners and the Internet.
“Insurance is a highly competitive industry, and we recognize the need to implement a robust product like Integral to better manage our operations,” said Snehil Gambhir, chief operating officer, Aviva India. “Integral will pave the way for faster product roll-out, enhanced customer service and more efficient processes, strengthening our position in the life insurance market.”
Over the next year, a CSC team will manage the implementation, migration, customization, training and testing of the Integral components. The system’s scalable platform enhances operational performance, allowing Aviva India to increase productivity, improve service to customers and distributors, and pursue new opportunities quickly.
“This new agreement builds on a broader global relationship with Aviva, which has worked with CSC to transform business operations across the region,” said Doug Benfield, vice president of CSC’s Financial Services Group in Asia.
- Deloitte broadens HR transformation capabilities with Aggressor acquisition
- 'IT is key in improving employee satisfaction'
- RMSI, Intel Best Places to Work
- EDS, Aviva Sign $1bn Data Center Services Pact
- Aviva Streamlines Channel Incentives
- WNS Clinches US $1bn BPO Deal with Aviva
- Aviva Controls Cost with Ariba's Spend Mangement
- Cable&Wireless to Connect Aviva
- Aviva Drives Savings through Ariba