CSC opens seven new cloud-enabled data centers
CSC has announced the opening of seven cloud-enabled data centers in the US, UK, Luxembourg and Australia to serve clients across the globe. The CSC cloud-enabled data centers feature fully virtualized cloud fabric and multiple grades of services for organizations of any size who are interested in public, private or hybrid cloud solutions.
As part of CSC’s global network of centers, these cloud-enabled data centers feature full software recovery capabilities, energy optimization, enterprise-class scalability and dynamic workload balancing to ensure business performance in every time zone.
CSC also announced CSC Gateway, an e-commerce portal for hosting and cloud services clients that aims to simplify and speed up the access to CSC solutions. The solution includes self-managing features such as auto-provisioning, pay-per-use and electronic purchase orders. Clients can tap into the complete catalog of CSC’s Trusted Cloud and Hosting solutions through this interface.
CSC will run its cloud services for healthcare, financial services and other highly-regulated industries where security concerns are most important. "Providing advanced cloud services that feature the same delivery excellence and business-service-level rigor as our outsourcing business is a natural step for CSC," said Siki Giunta, vice president, cloud computing and software services, CSC.
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- How CEO Can Avoid Digital Transformation Failure: McKinsey
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- Which Sector Will Be The First To Go 100% Robot?
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- 4 Big Data Trends To Watch In 2018
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy