CSC opens seven new cloud-enabled data centers
CSC has announced the opening of seven cloud-enabled data centers in the US, UK, Luxembourg and Australia to serve clients across the globe. The CSC cloud-enabled data centers feature fully virtualized cloud fabric and multiple grades of services for organizations of any size who are interested in public, private or hybrid cloud solutions.
As part of CSC’s global network of centers, these cloud-enabled data centers feature full software recovery capabilities, energy optimization, enterprise-class scalability and dynamic workload balancing to ensure business performance in every time zone.
CSC also announced CSC Gateway, an e-commerce portal for hosting and cloud services clients that aims to simplify and speed up the access to CSC solutions. The solution includes self-managing features such as auto-provisioning, pay-per-use and electronic purchase orders. Clients can tap into the complete catalog of CSC’s Trusted Cloud and Hosting solutions through this interface.
CSC will run its cloud services for healthcare, financial services and other highly-regulated industries where security concerns are most important. "Providing advanced cloud services that feature the same delivery excellence and business-service-level rigor as our outsourcing business is a natural step for CSC," said Siki Giunta, vice president, cloud computing and software services, CSC.
- Brands Fail To Use Customer Data to Deliver Personalization: Study
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year