CSI signs MoU with Microsoft India for adoption of latest technologies
The Computer Society of India (CSI) and Microsoft India recently exchanged a MoU to foster learning and adoption of latest technological offerings for students across the country. As a part of the agreement, Microsoft India will conduct training sessions and provide access to latest technologies across 67 chapters and 381 student branches of the CSI .The exchange of the MoU took place at the CSI Bangalore Chapter, Bangalore.
“We are pleased to be partnering Microsoft India in this endeavor of spreading quality technical education reaching out to students amongst our 50,000 members. This will certainly help students develop requisite skills and enhance their career,” remarked Dr. Swarnalatha Rao, chairperson, CSI Division, Education & Research, CSI.
As a part of the agreement, Microsoft India will conduct training sessions on topics that are in sync with the current IT industry practices for student communities and faculties across India. It will provide CSI with technical inputs for more than 50,000 members across branches in India. This will, further, help the CSI fraternity get access to Microsoft’s initiatives like ‘Students to Business’ that will grant access to internship and projects.
“This partnership with the CSI will, we hope, help students enhance their chances for a bright future by familiarizing them with the latest and most sought after technologies,” commented Pratima Amonkar, director, academia, Microsoft India.
The MoU aims to facilitate research, knowledge sharing, learning and career enhancement for the IT students, while simultaneously inspiring and nurturing new entrants into the industry and helping them integrate into the IT community, as informed.
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India