CSM Provides Design Solution To Tata Motors
Engineering services and software provider CSM Software has announced today that it has been chosen by Tata Motors to provide MSC Software’s Masterkey Licensing System to strengthen and expand its virtual product development process.
The Masterkey license provides access to its complete suite of technologies including MSC’s flagship products, MSC.Nastran, MSC.Patran and MSC.ADAMS - simulation tools that will be used by Tata Motors’ designers to meet design parameters including vehicle dynamics, durability, ride control, safety & NVH (Noise Vibration and Harshness).
Satya Srikanth, CEO, CSM Software said, “Tata Motors’ selection of MSC products is proof of CSM’s ability to deliver and support top-notch VPD solutions to the most advanced and demanding customers in the Indian market. Tata Motors is a sterling example of how Indian organizations have become truly global through high quality innovation and R&D.”
“We selected MSC’s Masterkey system as it provides a tightly integrated product suite that includes MSC.ADAMS, MSC.Nastran, MSC.Actran and
MSC.Fatigue. These technologies help us cut design cycles drastically and provide a reliable Virtual Development environment” said Umamaheswaran, CTO, Tata Motors.
The contract is said to be worth more than $1 million.
- How Is AI Transforming Industries and Society
- Online-Offline Channel Mix Leads To India's Smartphone Growth: IDC
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- Shaping The Future Of Education Through Technology
- Voice Biometrics To Offer New, Exciting Opportunities To Enterprise
- Smart City Projects Will See Greater Tech Investments This Year
- How Tech Has Revitalized India's Financial Planning Market
- How AI Is Changing The Landscape Of House Renting Sector?
- 3 Wealthiest Global CEOs Come From Tech Industry
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor