CSS acquires two US-based tech firms
CSS has acquired Richardson, Texas-based Glow Networks, a telecom services company and the remote infrastructure management services (RIMS) business of Boston-based InteQ, a on demand IT service management firm.
These acquisitions are an important milestone in the growth of CSS Corp, scaling our revenues and adding significant technical capabilities, said Nick Sharma, CEO of CSS Corp. Our customers increasingly seek critical end-to-end solutions to help them manage complex technology environments. The acquisition of two industry leaders positions CSS to be a strong and trusted partner of choice for our customers.
CSS will add telecommunication and IT convergence services to its offerings through the acquisition of Glow Networks. While with the acquisition of the RIMS business unit of InteQ, CSS will add 30 customers and partners with.
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- Trai Backs Net Neutrality; Will RJio, Airtel Stand To Gain?
- McAfee Acquires Cloud Security Startup Skyhigh Networks
- Multi-Cloud Environments Force CIOs To Rethink Cloud Strategies
- 5 Ways Data Will Get Faster, Smarter: NetApp CTO
- How E-Commerce Can Deliver Exceptional Experiences
- 5 Supply Chain Management Trends for 2018