CSS acquires two US-based tech firms
CSS has acquired Richardson, Texas-based Glow Networks, a telecom services company and the remote infrastructure management services (RIMS) business of Boston-based InteQ, a on demand IT service management firm.
These acquisitions are an important milestone in the growth of CSS Corp, scaling our revenues and adding significant technical capabilities, said Nick Sharma, CEO of CSS Corp. Our customers increasingly seek critical end-to-end solutions to help them manage complex technology environments. The acquisition of two industry leaders positions CSS to be a strong and trusted partner of choice for our customers.
CSS will add telecommunication and IT convergence services to its offerings through the acquisition of Glow Networks. While with the acquisition of the RIMS business unit of InteQ, CSS will add 30 customers and partners with.
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Password Protected Wi-Fi Is Also Prone To Hacks: Study
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Why Companies Need To Invest In Chief AI Officer
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy