CSS acquires two US-based tech firms
CSS has acquired Richardson, Texas-based Glow Networks, a telecom services company and the remote infrastructure management services (RIMS) business of Boston-based InteQ, a on demand IT service management firm.
These acquisitions are an important milestone in the growth of CSS Corp, scaling our revenues and adding significant technical capabilities, said Nick Sharma, CEO of CSS Corp. Our customers increasingly seek critical end-to-end solutions to help them manage complex technology environments. The acquisition of two industry leaders positions CSS to be a strong and trusted partner of choice for our customers.
CSS will add telecommunication and IT convergence services to its offerings through the acquisition of Glow Networks. While with the acquisition of the RIMS business unit of InteQ, CSS will add 30 customers and partners with.
- How Is AI Transforming the Digital Payments Landscape
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- Why Financial Sector CIOs Should Get On Top Of Machine Learning
- India's Digital Consumer Spending Still Nascent: Google-BCG
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- Direct Co-ordination With CEO Can Maximise Cyber Security
- How Much Of Human Jobs Will Be Performed By Machines?
- How Fortis Improves Patient Care With Microsoft Azure