CSS acquires two US-based tech firms
CSS has acquired Richardson, Texas-based Glow Networks, a telecom services company and the remote infrastructure management services (RIMS) business of Boston-based InteQ, a on demand IT service management firm.
These acquisitions are an important milestone in the growth of CSS Corp, scaling our revenues and adding significant technical capabilities, said Nick Sharma, CEO of CSS Corp. Our customers increasingly seek critical end-to-end solutions to help them manage complex technology environments. The acquisition of two industry leaders positions CSS to be a strong and trusted partner of choice for our customers.
CSS will add telecommunication and IT convergence services to its offerings through the acquisition of Glow Networks. While with the acquisition of the RIMS business unit of InteQ, CSS will add 30 customers and partners with.
- For Most Firms, Digital Workplace Is Still Distant Dream : Gartner
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- MoneyOnMobile Introduces Bharat Bill Payment
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities