CSS acquires two US-based tech firms
CSS has acquired Richardson, Texas-based Glow Networks, a telecom services company and the remote infrastructure management services (RIMS) business of Boston-based InteQ, a on demand IT service management firm.
These acquisitions are an important milestone in the growth of CSS Corp, scaling our revenues and adding significant technical capabilities, said Nick Sharma, CEO of CSS Corp. Our customers increasingly seek critical end-to-end solutions to help them manage complex technology environments. The acquisition of two industry leaders positions CSS to be a strong and trusted partner of choice for our customers.
CSS will add telecommunication and IT convergence services to its offerings through the acquisition of Glow Networks. While with the acquisition of the RIMS business unit of InteQ, CSS will add 30 customers and partners with.
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- Is There A Weak Link In Your Encryption Strategy?
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- Lack of Skills Raising Demand for IT Security Services
- Scalable, Secure Govt Data Centers For Online Citizen Services
- 4 Things To Know Before You Move Everything To The Cloud
- How Enterprises Can Secure their Multi-Cloud Environments
- Cloud Environments Are Maturing, Yet Growing Complex
- 8 Ways To Ensure If You Have Right Security Mindset
- Online Retailers Seek Inventory Accuracy To Remain Relevant: Study