CSS Appoints Manish Tandon As New CEO
CSS Corp, a technology support company, has appointed Manish Tandon as its new Chief Executive Officer of the company.
Tandon will be inducted as a full time director of the board and as CEO later this quarter. He will take over from “Tiger” TG Ramesh, the current CEO, who now transitions to a strategic advisor role as a non-executive director on the board. This is in line with the company’s strategy to have its CEO based in the US, which is its largest market.
Read Also: YU Reveals New Senior-level Appointments
An IIT Kanpur alumnus and a gold medalist from IIM Bangalore, Tandon has spent nearly two decades at Infosys building and delivering value to global clients across the IT-enabled services value chain. He steered the testing business at Infosys significantly, and operated across a range of geographies, horizontals and business verticals - including retail, and financial services and insurance. His last role before joining CSS Corp was the head of Healthcare & Life Sciences, Insurance and High-Tech Manufacturing businesses at Infosys. He also was a director on the board of Infosys Lodestone, Infosys Public Services and EdgeVerve.
“It has been an exciting tenure as CEO at CSS Corp. We have strengthened our core business, expanded our delivery centers, achieved early leadership in emerging technology services and delivered differentiated value for our customers. Moving forward, it will be great to have our CEO based in the US, closer to our customers. Manish Tandon, with his delivery, technology and business acumen will be the best person to take us to our next many levels,” said Ramesh.
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Here's What Businesses Without HTTPS Should Know This July
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions
- 5 Ways To Create A CX-First Culture For Executives
- Adoption of Social Business Models Growing, Says ISG