CSS Corp acquires Aliquo Solutions Limited
CSS Corp., a global provider of technology solutions, has announced the acquisition of Aliquo Solutions Limited, a UK-based IT consulting firm focused on IT transformation. With this acquisition, CSS intends to leverage Aliquo’s offshoring advisory and execution experience to compliment its global delivery capabilities. This acquisition also expands CSS presence in European and Australian markets.
"The acquisition of Aliquo arms CSS with a respected strategic and trusted IT consultancy that will help our customers manage their technical debt as well as explore new technologies such as cloud computing," said Nick Sharma, CEO, CSS.
This deal will increase CSS’ capabilities within its Enterprise IT Services division while further expanding its global coverage in the key European and Australian markets with 12 large accounts added to its growing customer base of more than 150 global enterprises.
Aliquo Solutions Ltd. has proficiency in leveraging offshore services, streamlining internal service delivery or embarking on large and complex transformation programs. Joining Todd Whaley and Stephen Craike, heads of Europe and Australiaisa/Asia, will be a third Aliquo director, Tony Redding, will be appointed SVP of Global Strategic Projects at CSS.
CSS had recently announced that it had acquired Dallas-based telecommunications service provider Glow Networks and the remote infrastructure management division of Boston-based Inteq Inc.
- Transforming Telecom Sector Through Data Analytics
- Cognizant Acquires Odecee, a Digital Solutions Company in Australia
- CeBIT Is A Perfect Platform To Showcase Innovations
- Happiest Minds Among Deloitte Fastest Growing Technology Company List
- Desktop virtualization Is Changing The Banking Scenario
- Mobile POS Adoption On The Rise, Says Study
- By Hiring CIOs AWS Strengthens Its Cloud Enterprise Space
- Infosys Offers IT Solution To Philippines Bank
- TCS Sees $5-Bn Opportunity In Digital Business
- How Self-Driving Cars Are Changing Our World