CSS Corp acquires Aliquo Solutions Limited
CSS Corp., a global provider of technology solutions, has announced the acquisition of Aliquo Solutions Limited, a UK-based IT consulting firm focused on IT transformation. With this acquisition, CSS intends to leverage Aliquo’s offshoring advisory and execution experience to compliment its global delivery capabilities. This acquisition also expands CSS presence in European and Australian markets.
"The acquisition of Aliquo arms CSS with a respected strategic and trusted IT consultancy that will help our customers manage their technical debt as well as explore new technologies such as cloud computing," said Nick Sharma, CEO, CSS.
This deal will increase CSS’ capabilities within its Enterprise IT Services division while further expanding its global coverage in the key European and Australian markets with 12 large accounts added to its growing customer base of more than 150 global enterprises.
Aliquo Solutions Ltd. has proficiency in leveraging offshore services, streamlining internal service delivery or embarking on large and complex transformation programs. Joining Todd Whaley and Stephen Craike, heads of Europe and Australiaisa/Asia, will be a third Aliquo director, Tony Redding, will be appointed SVP of Global Strategic Projects at CSS.
CSS had recently announced that it had acquired Dallas-based telecommunications service provider Glow Networks and the remote infrastructure management division of Boston-based Inteq Inc.
- Closing The Gap In Digital Transformation
- Digital Has Already Changed How We Think And Act: NESS
- Social Selling Is The Future For Acquiring New Clients
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today - (Sept 19-Sept 24)
- Govt To Drive Adoption Of Iris Technology
- How The CIO Can Champion Digital Transformation
- SMBs Accelerating Commitment To Cloud
- Wipro, Reltio Partner For Next-gen Data Management Solutions
- Paladion Announces RisqVU IST IOC Scanner Listing on Amazon
- How Chatbots Can Be A Game Changer For Businesses