CSS Corp unveils cloud enablement tools, services
CSS Corp has unveiled a suite of tools and services to help enterprises, independent software vendors (ISV) and services providers seamlessly leverage public, public and hybrid cloud infrastructure.The tools include:
CSS CloudSmart: An ANT-based automated deployment tool to automate complex enterprise application deployment process on the cloud. ANT tasks and run book automation for deployment on Amazon Web Services (AWS) Eclastic Compute Cloud EC2 are part of the feature set.
CSS CloudBuddy Enterprise: A scalable and robust tool that helps organizations take advantage of the capabilities of AWS Simple Storage Service (S3) storage. It features an Enterprise Administrator console that manages access privileges/storage limits at the group and user levels. CloudBuddy Enterprise has multi-mode access such as Web, WebDAV, Web Services and Native Client for Windows to the AWS S3 storage. It also has an integrated indexing engine, to index all the files that get stored on the AWS S3.
CSS CloudBuddy Analytics: An Open Source web based tool to generate exhaustive statistical reports about your S3 Bucket access. It has an intuitive interface for a rich user experience. CloudBuddy Analytics takes care of enabling logging, fetching logs and generating reports and can be configured for Multiple S3 Accounts, and could be made available on the network as a multi-user tool.
CSS is also announcing availability of its cloud enablement services, which include:
- Cloud Design, Orchestration, Automation and Testing Services
- Cloud Monitoring and Management Services
- Cloud Support Services
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- How Fortis Improves Patient Care With Microsoft Azure
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 5-9)
- Cloud Computing Powering India’s Digital Economy
- How Organizations Can Be Threats Ready On The Cloud?
- IBM, Salesforce Strengthen AI Partnership
- 2018: The Year Of Demystifying Unstructured Data
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- The Promise Of Cognitive Computing In India
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jan 8-13)