CSS EDGE enables biz to harness power of web 2.0
CSS has unveiled EDGE Portal, an integrated knowledge management platform based on collaborative social media workflows for optimizing enterprise support and services delivery in a cloud-based world. EDGE has been architected using open source components, configured to handle specific enterprise workflows addressing access control, content management, intellectual property and security requirements.
"CSS continues to build out frameworks and best practices that help technology providers optimize their support delivery systems, as well as address fundamental changes in the technology consumption model itself," said Nick Sharma, CEO of CSS Corp. "The EDGE platform will bring the web 2.0 revolution closer to the enterprise."
EDGE enables the enterprise to harness the power of web 2.0 to drive customer loyalty, drive marketing and product management, as well as provide collaborative environments for promoting ideas that drive continuous innovation.
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy
- Trai Backs Net Neutrality; Will RJio, Airtel Stand To Gain?
- 5 Supply Chain Management Trends for 2018
- GSTR2: To File Or Not To File?
- How Big Data Can Combat Child Trafficking
- Digital Recruiting Is Reducing Hiring Challenges: Study
- Office Automation Is The New Smart Investment
- It's Time To Say Goodbye To Adobe Flash Player
- GSTN Completes Software Testing, Ready For GST Rollout
- Thomson Reuters, NSDL Partner To Offer GST Solution To Enterprises