CtrlS Partners with Emerson for Green Tech
CtrlS Datacenters, has announced that it has entered into partnership with Emerson Network Power India, and become the first data centre in India to deploy water-based cooling technology. The company is all set to completely replace the air-cooled system at its data center with 15 innovative Liebert PeX cooling systems from Emerson. The new system uses water-based heat transfer technology that converts water into cool air which is then pushed into the data center through the indoor units.
This innovation has further strengthened CtrlS value proposition for global outsourcing of data centre services to India, said Sridhar Reddy, Chairman and Managing Director, CtrlS. The system also ensures that water doesn t enter inside at any point of time thereby eliminating any risk to IT infrastructure. With the new cooling system, CtrlS expects to save 30 per cent on energy costs annually.
CtrlS has always been at the forefront of embracing innovation. This new cooling system is part of our efforts to bring in energy efficiencies and save on costs which can be passed on to our customers. Moreover, this is a completely environment friendly system with zero carbon dioxide emission, Reddy added. However, the water-based cooling solution from Emerson has been designed to save energy costs.
We are happy to work with CtrlS to deploy this revolutionary cooling solution. Data centers worldwide are pressed to contain costs associated with cooling and other support infrastructure. Our unique water-based cooling solution gives data centers dual advantage of cost efficiency and safety. Additionally, liquid cooling fulfils both the economic and environmental requirements by offering maximum energy efficiency and minimum environmental impact, said U Gopi, country manager (Data Center Business), Emerson Network Power India.
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)
- Adobe Announces Aadhaar Integration in Adobe Sign
- SAP Leonardo To Help Indian Firms With Digital Transformation
- Qlik to Power Sitel's Big Data Initiative