CtrlS signs MoU with Siemens
Datacenter services provider CtrlS, today signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Siemens Convergence Creators Pvt. Ltd (CVC). This partnership will enable CtrlS to offer secure workforce productivity service (SWPS) targeted at increasing the workforce productivity of enterprise customers and optimizing their operating expenditure.
CtrlS will leverage Siemens CVC’s CONDIS, for its SWPS offering. This will help manage and optimize the IT and non-IT assets of customers, by allowing the SLAs and measurement systems to be available to the work force, creating a conducive environment.
“The secure workforce productivity services will ensure 360-degree view of their back office operations, creating a transparent measurable setup that will ensure security and productivity measurement parameters be placed for optimization and increased productivity,” said Sridhar Pinnapureddy, Founder & CEO, CtrlS.
“Siemens CVC’s CONDIS aims to efficiently manage resources and it will serve as the right vehicle to drive SWPS services in India. With this partnership, we aim to provide tools and technologies for customers to become more productive and focus on their key competencies,” said Rajiv Sulekh, CEO & Managing Director, Siemens CVC India.
- Smart City Mission Receives Impetus from Tech Giants
- Pi Datacenter's New Amaravati Facility To Employ 2,000 Staff
- Microsoft, IBM Among 11 Firms Chosen For Govt Cloud Service
- Nutanix Announces Strategic Acquisition With PernixData And Calm.io
- Virtualization Helps CSS Corp Go Lean And Fit
- How CIOs Can Build A “High Performance” Datacenter
- Microsoft To Test Underwater Datacenter
- The Virtual Datacenter: Raring To Go
- How PI Industries Cuts End-User Device Cost By 50%
- After IBM And Microsoft, Amazon To Build India Datacenter