Cutting-edge Technology for Education Sector
AutoDesk Inc. has launched a global student engineering and design community portal (http://students.autodesk.com) in India, to educate the students with latest 3D design technologies and prepare them for careers in engineering as well as design. It will also enable global interaction.
Students and faculties across the country can access the portal by entering the university id. Consumers of the community will have access to a number of tutorials, different forums, class discussions, social networking, a library of international projects, case studies, and search for employment and internship.
According to Rajiv Nair, regional director, Autodesk, India, “With India becoming the hub for design outsourcing and educational institutions playing a critical role in supporting the industry, it is important for graduates to be better prepared with cutting-edge technology. Autodesk’s recent initiative is aimed at acquainting Indian students with the wide possibilities that 3D design technologies offer and provide them a larger platform for marketing themselves to the global community.”
Darlie O. Koshy, director & executive board member, NID, added, “Providing students and educators the opportunity to freely download and use such high-end software packages along with the training materials will definitely advance ‘design enablement’ of India.”
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- Global Device Shipments To See Flat Growth This Year: Gartner
- Using AI, Big Data To Design The Right Curriculum
- 3 Wealthiest Global CEOs Come From Tech Industry
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Cyber GCCs In India At The Cusp Of Transformation
- 5G To Pave Way For Self-driving Cars' Safety: Gartner
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- India Among Top 5 Countries Generating E-Waste