Cutting-edge Technology for Education Sector
AutoDesk Inc. has launched a global student engineering and design community portal (http://students.autodesk.com) in India, to educate the students with latest 3D design technologies and prepare them for careers in engineering as well as design. It will also enable global interaction.
Students and faculties across the country can access the portal by entering the university id. Consumers of the community will have access to a number of tutorials, different forums, class discussions, social networking, a library of international projects, case studies, and search for employment and internship.
According to Rajiv Nair, regional director, Autodesk, India, “With India becoming the hub for design outsourcing and educational institutions playing a critical role in supporting the industry, it is important for graduates to be better prepared with cutting-edge technology. Autodesk’s recent initiative is aimed at acquainting Indian students with the wide possibilities that 3D design technologies offer and provide them a larger platform for marketing themselves to the global community.”
Darlie O. Koshy, director & executive board member, NID, added, “Providing students and educators the opportunity to freely download and use such high-end software packages along with the training materials will definitely advance ‘design enablement’ of India.”
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Nissan Motor Appoints Anthony Thomas As Global CIO
- Govts Exploring Blockchain To Boost Fintech Innovation
- Education IT Spending In APAC To Cross $11.8 Bn By 2020
- 203 Mn Records Breached In India In H1 2017: Gemalto
- Escaping Automation-Led Redundancy In The Indian IT Industry
- Digital Transformation Needs Robust IT Architecture Plan
- Equifax Breach: Lessons For Indian Companies
- Smart India Stack Can Slash Operational Costs Upto 70 pc
- Poor Cybersecurity Hygiene Leads To Greater Risks: Study