Cyber Security Veteran Justin Harvey Joins Accenture
Accenture today announced that veteran cybersecurity expert Justin Harvey has joined the company as managing director and global lead for the Incident Response Practice. Harvey brings more than 20 years of experience to Accenture and specializes in endpoint detection and response, defense against cyberespionage, security operations, incident response and threat intelligence.
In his new role, Harvey will focus on expanding Accenture’s incident response and breach readiness solutions that address preparedness through threat identification and eradication for Accenture’s global client base.
“Justin has a wealth of experience and cyber crisis management expertise in helping organizations in the commercial, government and defense sectors manage large-scale incident responses. As a proven industry leader, he will help our clients prepare for and tackle this very important security challenge, and I am delighted to have him on board”, said Kelly Bissell, managing director, Accenture Security.
Harvey brings in-depth technical knowledge of targeted threats by cybercriminal adversaries as well as their tactics, techniques and procedures. He comes to Accenture from Fidelis Cybersecurity where he served as the Chief Security Officer. Previously, Harvey spent more than twenty years at leading advanced teams including FireEye, Mandiant and ArcSight/HP developing strategies and solutions in information technology and security.
“I joined Accenture because I firmly believe the company has a commitment to innovation, unmatched industry know-how and proven solutions that can combat the greatest security threats out there. This is a unique opportunity and I am very excited to lead Accenture’s Incident Response Practice”, said Justin Harvey.
Accenture Security helps organizations build resilience from the inside out. Accenture protects organization’s valuable assets, end-to-end. With services that include strategy and risk management, cyber defense, digital identity, application security and managed security, Accenture enables businesses around the world to defend against known sophisticated threats.
- Millennials and Cybersecurity: Understanding the Value of Personal Data
- Microsoft, DSCI Team Up To Fill The Women In Cybersecurity Gap
- Email Based cyberattacks Continue To Soar: Study
- Poor Router Security Makes Indians Vulnerable To Cyber Attacks
- What's BitLocker’s Role In Encryption And Compliance?
- Why 4 out of 10 Security Alerts Go Attended Daily In India?
- Is There A Weak Link In Your Encryption Strategy?
- New Security Flaw Grips Most Modern Laptops: F-Secure Researchers
- Multi-Factor Authentication Can Mitigate Password Risks: Study
- Policybazaar Deploys Trend Micro’s Solutions To Boost Security