Cyberoam named as no.1 UTM appliance vendor in India by IDC
Market research firm, IDC (TSE:IDC) had identified Cyberoam, as the No.1 UTM (Unified Threat Management) appliance vendor in India based on factory revenue figures for Q3 2010 (July-September 2010 quarter). Cyberoam is a division of Elitecore Technologies, and a provider of identity-based UTM security appliances.
Sharing the credit of the achievement with the company’s channels strategy, pricing and top-quality support, Tushar Sighat, VP, operations, Cyberoam, said that, “Clearly, it reflects our ability to meet the growing requirements among SMBs and enterprises for comprehensive security through multiple product ranges and latest feature-packed versions of UTM.”
According to data released in IDC’s India quarterly security appliance tracker, Q3 2010, December 2010, Cyberoam recorded factory revenues of US$ 2.71 million out of a total India UTM appliance market size of US$ 11.52 million during Q3 2010, representing a 23.5 percent market share.
“With our present achievement, we are confident in retaining the No.1 position while acknowledging the great responsibility that comes with being a leader. We will endeavor to fulfill the expectations of our customers with continuous product innovations and marketing strategies to reinforce our position further in the UTM space,” announced Sighat.
Being a channel-oriented security vendor, Cyberoam stated that it closely works with its partners through regular roadshows, distribution meets and promotions in key channel media. Moreover, it enables partners to achieve and demonstrate competence and gain industry recognition for technical skills through its certification programs viz. CCNSP (Cyberoam certified network and security professional) and CCNSE (Cyberoam security training center).
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- Password Protected Wi-Fi Is Also Prone To Hacks: Study
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies