Cybersecurity Breach Up By 117%; Are We Doing Something?
Incidents of cybersecurity breach surged by a record 117 percent during the year. However, to combat the increasing threats of cyber attacks, Indian companies have stepped up their budgets on cyber security solutions multiple times, according to a PwC report, which notes that as threats continue to mount, understanding and managing cybersecurity risks have become top of mind for leaders in business and government.
“The average number of information security incidents detected by respondents increased by 117 percent over the previous year, up from 2,895 last year to 6,284 this year.” Meanwhile, the increase in incidents of cybersecurity breach globally stood at just 39 per cent during the period under consideration (July 2014-June 2015),” said the survey that was conducted in India with responses of more than 480 C-level executives from across 17 industry sectors.
- 70% Indian Firms To Deploy AI By 2020: Intel
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- How CEO Can Avoid Digital Transformation Failure: McKinsey
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Which Sector Will Be The First To Go 100% Robot?
- Cyber Security Predictions For 2018
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018