Cybersecurity Breach Up By 117%; Are We Doing Something?
Incidents of cybersecurity breach surged by a record 117 percent during the year. However, to combat the increasing threats of cyber attacks, Indian companies have stepped up their budgets on cyber security solutions multiple times, according to a PwC report, which notes that as threats continue to mount, understanding and managing cybersecurity risks have become top of mind for leaders in business and government.
“The average number of information security incidents detected by respondents increased by 117 percent over the previous year, up from 2,895 last year to 6,284 this year.” Meanwhile, the increase in incidents of cybersecurity breach globally stood at just 39 per cent during the period under consideration (July 2014-June 2015),” said the survey that was conducted in India with responses of more than 480 C-level executives from across 17 industry sectors.
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- CISOs Should Help In Building Digital Trust With Consumers, Says Study
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- India Says 'Yes' To Net Neutrality; What Does It Mean
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Cyber GCCs In India At The Cusp Of Transformation
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions