Cybersecurity Breach Up By 117%; Are We Doing Something?
Incidents of cybersecurity breach surged by a record 117 percent during the year. However, to combat the increasing threats of cyber attacks, Indian companies have stepped up their budgets on cyber security solutions multiple times, according to a PwC report, which notes that as threats continue to mount, understanding and managing cybersecurity risks have become top of mind for leaders in business and government.
“The average number of information security incidents detected by respondents increased by 117 percent over the previous year, up from 2,895 last year to 6,284 this year.” Meanwhile, the increase in incidents of cybersecurity breach globally stood at just 39 per cent during the period under consideration (July 2014-June 2015),” said the survey that was conducted in India with responses of more than 480 C-level executives from across 17 industry sectors.
- What’s Driving The Shift To Cryptocurrency Mining Malware?
- PVR Cinemas Moves To Cloud For HR Transformation
- How DTDC Uses Cloud To Offer 50pc Faster Resolution Of Service Cases
- Global Digital Signature Market To See Huge Leap: Study
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- Ransomware Against IoT, Mobile On The Rise: SonicWall
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- 5 Ways CRM Can Power Hospitality Sector