Cyient Opens Global IoT-Enabled Tower Operations Center
Cyient, a global provider of engineering, manufacturing, geospatial, network, and operations management services has announced the opening of its global Tower Operations Center (TOC) at the company’s headquarters, in Hyderabad.
The TOC was officially inaugurated by senior members of the Cyient Communications’ leadership team and one of its clients.
The IoT-enabled TOC provides 24/7 surveillance and remotely monitors all passive assets in cell towers across multiple locations. Its solution architecture enables communication between sensors and an integrated, cloud-based analytics engine to extract and analyze asset data for actionable insights. This results in increased tower uptime, reduced operational costs, improved site security and intrusion detection, and ensures efficient energy and power management.
Additionally, integrating trouble ticketing, along with field force management, will improve the efficiency of field operations and optimize asset utilization.
“This integrated TOC solution facilitates tower and infrastructure companies to perform real-time monitoring of all active information from remote sites. Field engineers can now pro-actively manage network assets by utilizing data analytics and digital technologies, such as IoT, cloud, and mobility. Further, the TOC helps tower and infrastructure companies centralize real-time monitoring of alarms and manage key performance indicators of the critical passive infrastructure of cell sites.
This solution has garnered significant interest with global CSPs,” said Sanjay Krishnaa, Senior Vice President, Communications, and President, Asia Pacific at Cyient.
- HP Leads In The Declining Global PC Market: Research
- Zendesk Helps HDFC Securities Ramp Up Its Sales Operations
- Testing Times For Data Center Of The Future
- Smartphone Growth To Slow Down This Year: Report
- Xerox Is Securing The Future Of Work
- Cloud War Intensifies; Alibaba Taps Indian Enterprises
- Why Are Firms Struggling With Culture Of Innovation?
- How Banks Can Collectively Combat Security Threats
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced