D-Link placed in Magic Quandrant for WLAN Infra
Gartner has positioned D-Link among the industry’s vendors of Wireless LAN (WLAN) solutions. The company has also obtained the lead position in worldwide WLAN stand-alone access point unit shipments for mid- and large-size enterprises in 2009.
D-Link was placed in Gartner’s latest published Magic Quadrant for WLAN Infrastructure, which was based on the evaluation of two forms of criteria: "completeness of vision" and "ability to execute."
""We are excited about D-Link being included in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for WLAN Infrastructure. We believe this is a testament to our continued commitment to delivering a comprehensive, innovative portfolio of wireless LAN solutions as part of our complete end-to-end solutions offering that also includes switching, storage, security and surveillance," said Gary Yang, MD, D-Link (India).
- HP Leads In The Declining Global PC Market: Research
- AI To Become A Job Motivator, Not Job Killer: Gartner
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- AWS re:Invent Bets On Machine Learning To Outdo Rivals
- Banks Investing Heavily On IT With Rising Digital Payments: Gartner
- 10 Ways CEOs Can Fund Digital Initiatives
- How Cisco Turns Jaipur Into A Digital, Smart City
- APAC CIOs Leading Adoption of Disruptive Technologies: Gartner
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends For 2018
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India