D-Link placed in Magic Quandrant for WLAN Infra
Gartner has positioned D-Link among the industry’s vendors of Wireless LAN (WLAN) solutions. The company has also obtained the lead position in worldwide WLAN stand-alone access point unit shipments for mid- and large-size enterprises in 2009.
D-Link was placed in Gartner’s latest published Magic Quadrant for WLAN Infrastructure, which was based on the evaluation of two forms of criteria: "completeness of vision" and "ability to execute."
""We are excited about D-Link being included in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for WLAN Infrastructure. We believe this is a testament to our continued commitment to delivering a comprehensive, innovative portfolio of wireless LAN solutions as part of our complete end-to-end solutions offering that also includes switching, storage, security and surveillance," said Gary Yang, MD, D-Link (India).
- Global Device Shipments To See Flat Growth This Year: Gartner
- Public WiFi To Connect India's 40 mn New Users To Internet: Study
- 5 Ways To Create A CX-First Culture For Executives
- Govt Projects To Drive India's Networking Market: IDC
- 5G To Pave Way For Self-driving Cars' Safety: Gartner
- For Most Firms, Digital Workplace Is Still Distant Dream : Gartner
- Dell EMC Leads Server Market In Q4 2018, Says Gartner
- 5 Steps CISOs Can Implement to Enhance Customer Experience
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools
- Silvan Launches IoT Business Manager for The Enterprise