D-Link placed in Magic Quandrant for WLAN Infra
Gartner has positioned D-Link among the industry’s vendors of Wireless LAN (WLAN) solutions. The company has also obtained the lead position in worldwide WLAN stand-alone access point unit shipments for mid- and large-size enterprises in 2009.
D-Link was placed in Gartner’s latest published Magic Quadrant for WLAN Infrastructure, which was based on the evaluation of two forms of criteria: "completeness of vision" and "ability to execute."
""We are excited about D-Link being included in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for WLAN Infrastructure. We believe this is a testament to our continued commitment to delivering a comprehensive, innovative portfolio of wireless LAN solutions as part of our complete end-to-end solutions offering that also includes switching, storage, security and surveillance," said Gary Yang, MD, D-Link (India).
- Why IoT Security Needs A Rethink
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Citizen Engagement Is Critical To Smart Cities' Success: Gartner
- Women Hold Just 1 in 5 Sales Leadership Positions
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends For 2018
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Blockchain, Distributed Ledgers Will Take Time To Mature: Gartner
- Deep Learning To Spur Fraud Predictions By 2019
- Affiliate Marketing 101 – The What, Why and How
- Cloud Momentum Consistently Up Across Financial Biz Apps