Dassault Intros 42 V6 Mid-market Solutions
Dassault Syst mes latest release of its new platform, V6R2010, introduces 42 new V6 products supporting business processes in all industries. It also includes V6 PLM Express, tailored specifically for mid-market businesses and small teams within large organizations.
Also included is a new direct modeling capabilities and realistic simulation solutions for non-experts.
Odile Desforges, EVP engineering and quality, Renault, said the company wanted to transform its engineering processes worldwide, for which it needed to replace multiple existing solutions with a single, integrated and globally deployable one.
We also wanted to concentrate on collaborative engineering for improved efficiency. After about one year of testing, we chose the full V6 portfolio because its integrated PLM environment perfectly responded to our requirements in terms of real-time collaboration and online-enabled design, Desforges said.
V6R2010 opens up key PLM 2.0 values to the mid-market, including real-time seamless collaboration, online-enabled design-anywhere functionality, and a single, open scalable platform, in a pre-packaged, ready-to-use environment engineered for rapid deployment, a company release stated.
A key differentiator of V6 is to deliver the power of PLM to communities of expert and casual users. CATIA Live Shape allows casual users to quickly create design concepts in a lifelike environment and easily modify existing designs, including those from other CAD solutions. SIMULIA V6 DesignSight Structure makes advanced non-linear finite element analysis technology available to non-experts, the release stated.
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- Global Device Shipments To See Flat Growth This Year: Gartner
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Firms Struggle With Digital Transformation Investments: Study
- Here's What Businesses Without HTTPS Should Know This July
- Plantronics Completes USD 2-Bn Polycom Acquisition
- What Google's Foray Into E-Commerce Means For India
- Digital Payment To Drive Blockchain Growth In India, Says Study
- Role Of Technology In Transforming HR