Dassault Systemes' artizone to Support ENOVIA
Dassault Systemes (DS) has created a new and independent company, artizone, that will develop and support ENOVIA SmarTeam technology under an exclusive contract with DS. artizone has been created by former ENOVIA SmarTeam V5 professionals and senior management located at DS Israel.
artizone will continue to invest in the SmarTeam product roadmap, while supporting new customers, as well as the current installed base of more than 8000 customers around the world. In parallel, artizone will start an additional, non-competitive business line in the area of online retail. Additionally, all current and future ENOVIA SmarTeam customers will continue to work and interact with DS and its partners in the same manner as in the past, and with the same level of support. In addition, DS will coordinate its V6 migration roadmap with artizone.
"The dedicated company, artizone, provides ENOVIA SmarTeam V5 customers with focused R&D and maintenance support activities to satisfy the requirements of the installed base and new V5 customers," says Etienne Droit, executive vice president, PLM Sales and Distribution, Dassault Systemes.
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business
- What's Stopping Banks From Embracing Latest Technologies?
- Fitness Technology To Redefine India's Healthcare Market
- Using Technology To Your Business Advantage
- Govts Exploring Blockchain To Boost Fintech Innovation
- Air Transport Sector Turning To Artificial Intelligence