Dassault Systemes' artizone to Support ENOVIA
Dassault Systemes (DS) has created a new and independent company, artizone, that will develop and support ENOVIA SmarTeam technology under an exclusive contract with DS. artizone has been created by former ENOVIA SmarTeam V5 professionals and senior management located at DS Israel.
artizone will continue to invest in the SmarTeam product roadmap, while supporting new customers, as well as the current installed base of more than 8000 customers around the world. In parallel, artizone will start an additional, non-competitive business line in the area of online retail. Additionally, all current and future ENOVIA SmarTeam customers will continue to work and interact with DS and its partners in the same manner as in the past, and with the same level of support. In addition, DS will coordinate its V6 migration roadmap with artizone.
"The dedicated company, artizone, provides ENOVIA SmarTeam V5 customers with focused R&D and maintenance support activities to satisfy the requirements of the installed base and new V5 customers," says Etienne Droit, executive vice president, PLM Sales and Distribution, Dassault Systemes.
- How Digital Tech Is Changing Customer Experience
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- Technology Plays A Vital Role In Empowering The Workforce
- Dentistry And Its Glorious Digital Future
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced
- 5 Ways Data Will Get Faster, Smarter: NetApp CTO
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- Is Gender Gap In Tech Industry Getting Any Better
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know