Dassault Systemes' artizone to Support ENOVIA
Dassault Systemes (DS) has created a new and independent company, artizone, that will develop and support ENOVIA SmarTeam technology under an exclusive contract with DS. artizone has been created by former ENOVIA SmarTeam V5 professionals and senior management located at DS Israel.
artizone will continue to invest in the SmarTeam product roadmap, while supporting new customers, as well as the current installed base of more than 8000 customers around the world. In parallel, artizone will start an additional, non-competitive business line in the area of online retail. Additionally, all current and future ENOVIA SmarTeam customers will continue to work and interact with DS and its partners in the same manner as in the past, and with the same level of support. In addition, DS will coordinate its V6 migration roadmap with artizone.
"The dedicated company, artizone, provides ENOVIA SmarTeam V5 customers with focused R&D and maintenance support activities to satisfy the requirements of the installed base and new V5 customers," says Etienne Droit, executive vice president, PLM Sales and Distribution, Dassault Systemes.
- Accenture, Israel Consulate And Nasscom launch 'scalerator'
- Why Blockchain Experts Should Rethink Cybersecurity
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?
- Embrace And Adapt, The New Mantra For Digital Enterprises
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Blockchain Projects To Lose Much Gleam By 2025: GlobalData
- CIOs Say, Rapid Innovation Puts CX At Risk: Study
- Travel Meets Technology To Redefine Customer Experience
- New Technologies Drive Hiring In IT Sector: Survey