Dassault Systemes' artizone to Support ENOVIA
Dassault Systemes (DS) has created a new and independent company, artizone, that will develop and support ENOVIA SmarTeam technology under an exclusive contract with DS. artizone has been created by former ENOVIA SmarTeam V5 professionals and senior management located at DS Israel.
artizone will continue to invest in the SmarTeam product roadmap, while supporting new customers, as well as the current installed base of more than 8000 customers around the world. In parallel, artizone will start an additional, non-competitive business line in the area of online retail. Additionally, all current and future ENOVIA SmarTeam customers will continue to work and interact with DS and its partners in the same manner as in the past, and with the same level of support. In addition, DS will coordinate its V6 migration roadmap with artizone.
"The dedicated company, artizone, provides ENOVIA SmarTeam V5 customers with focused R&D and maintenance support activities to satisfy the requirements of the installed base and new V5 customers," says Etienne Droit, executive vice president, PLM Sales and Distribution, Dassault Systemes.
- E-Retailing To Grow By 2.5 Times In 3 Years: Crisil
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- More Customer-Facing Firms Will Use Chatbots In 2-3 Years
- TalentSprint Sees More Potential Of Blockchain In Fintech
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks
- Embracing Technology For HR Innovation
- How Much Of Human Jobs Will Be Performed By Machines?
- Why IT Pros Must Learn New Era Tech To Stay Relevant
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 5-9)
- Why The Future of V2X Technology Is Promising