Data Security: ISACA Will Offer Some Tips For You
As organisations embrace newer technologies, they are challenged with the need for right strategies and approaches to ensure a value proposition for their clients. For that, they need to carefully balance the risks arising from emerging technologies in terms of data security, especially in the absence of standards.
At a time when enterprises are increasingly becoming soft targets of cyber-attacks, it is imperative for company executives to understand how they can secure their data and build a profitable and sustainable business.
In order to signify the importance of data security and governance framework, Robert Stroud, global president, ISACA, and head of Strategy and Innovation at CA Technologies, will address a gathering of business and government leaders at the ‘Digital Transformation and Innovation’ conference in Chennai on January 28, 2014. He will deliberate on how organisations and governments can strategize innovation, business transformation and the risks associated with technology adoption. The conference to be held at Hyatt Regency is co-hosted by CIO Klub-Chennai chapter.
Stroud will also launch CyberSecurity Nexus from in association with a CIO power panel. Cybersecurity Nexus (CSX) is one of the first comprehensive resources to support security professionals at every level of their careers.
With 115,000 constituents in more than 80 countries, ISACA (Information Systems Audit and Control Association) headquartered in Illinois, USA, is a leading global provider of knowledge, certifications, community, advocacy and education on information systems (IS) assurance and security, enterprise governance and management of IT, Cyber Security and IT-related risk and compliance.
ISACA assisted the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) in the development of the U.S. Cybersecurity Framework.
- We Are Unlocking Tribal Knowledge: Gaurav Sharma, IBM
- Building Better Data Protection and Steering Clear of GDPR Violations
- GDPR Law Boosts Cyber Security Jobs in India: Study
- When Securing Customer Loyalty Becomes Critical
- Top Enterprise Software Tech Trends So Far In 2018
- What's Stopping CEOs From Meeting Growth Targets
- How Automation, Disruptors Hit Traditional Law Firms
- Leveraging Cloud Based Payments Effectively
- 8 Out Of 10 Shopping Apps Have Security Flaws: Report
- F-Secure's New Security Offering Blends Human Expertise And AI