Datacomp Ties with Atom for m-Payment Platform
Datacomp, an insurance and financial Services software solution provider, has tied up with atom for its m-payment platform. Datacomp will enable the renewal and purchase of its software solution through the m-payments platform using phone and credit card. Datacomp’s software, which costs between Rs. 2000 to Rs. 15000, is used by over 50,000 financial intermediaries like LIC agents, insurance brokers, mutual fund distributors, banks and corporate institutions.
Through the atom platform Datacomp will be able to speedup the current payment processing system as well as it will provide a new payments mechanism to its customer. This platform will also provide EMI option to financial intermediaries for renewal or purchase of software. The payment system will prompt the user to enter the credit card details on phone’s key pad to accomplish the transaction in a completely secured environment.
"Datacomp has a vast distribution network spread across urban and rural cities and towns in the country which gets enabled to offer customers easy payment mechanism and EMI facility by just having telephonic access. This increases the affordability factor of the customer and also helps us capitalize on product enquiries and convert them to sales," said Madhu Awatramani, MD of Datacomp Web Technologies.
"Our on field customer executives visiting customers now complete the software renewal transactions immediately resulting in enhanced customer satisfaction This will also help us capitalize on product enquiries and convert them to sales," said Madhu Awatramani
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- Policybazaar Deploys Trend Micro’s Solutions To Boost Security
- AI, Chatbots Are Completely Changing Insurance Industry
- India As A Mobile Manufacturing Hub Is Challenging: Expert
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- How Augmented Reality Is Powering Mobile Commerce
- Global Device Shipments To See Flat Growth This Year: Gartner
- Insurance Protection For An Autonomous World
- Digital Payment To Drive Blockchain Growth In India, Says Study
- Home Is Where IoT Is: Life In A Smart House