DataCore Updates Flagship Product
DataCore Software has updated its flagship SANsymphony enterprise-class, open storage networking platform and its Traveller CDP (continuous data protection) add-on capability.
DataCore’s SANsymphony provides manufacturer-independent SAN-wide services designed to virtualize storage and meet the needs of larger scale SAN infrastructures and enterprise storage management. Traveller is a continuous data protection, recovery, and time-shifting software that enables SANsymphony-based systems to use or recover virtual machines or data by restoring systems to a previous good state.
Some enhancements include a new 8 GB fiber channel SAN support, faster CDP and replication, improved thin provisioning monitoring, live data migration services, and greater virtual server integration.
A press release said these new updates for SANsymphony and Traveller are available immediately.
Virtualization To Transform The Face Of Computing
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- CISOs Should Help In Building Digital Trust With Consumers, Says Study
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- Using AI, Big Data To Design The Right Curriculum
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate