DataCore Updates Flagship Product
DataCore Software has updated its flagship SANsymphony enterprise-class, open storage networking platform and its Traveller CDP (continuous data protection) add-on capability.
DataCore’s SANsymphony provides manufacturer-independent SAN-wide services designed to virtualize storage and meet the needs of larger scale SAN infrastructures and enterprise storage management. Traveller is a continuous data protection, recovery, and time-shifting software that enables SANsymphony-based systems to use or recover virtual machines or data by restoring systems to a previous good state.
Some enhancements include a new 8 GB fiber channel SAN support, faster CDP and replication, improved thin provisioning monitoring, live data migration services, and greater virtual server integration.
A press release said these new updates for SANsymphony and Traveller are available immediately.
Virtualization To Transform The Face Of Computing
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- IT Leaders Struggling With Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Study
- AI, Cybersecurity, Data Analytics To Rule Healthcare Sector
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Blockchain Can Radically Transform Digital Marketing
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- India Tops Data Literacy And Awareness In APAC: Report
- Digital Disruption Boosts Business Growth, Revenue: Study
- How Companies Can Disrupt Ransomware Attacks