DataCore Updates Flagship Product
DataCore Software has updated its flagship SANsymphony enterprise-class, open storage networking platform and its Traveller CDP (continuous data protection) add-on capability.
DataCore’s SANsymphony provides manufacturer-independent SAN-wide services designed to virtualize storage and meet the needs of larger scale SAN infrastructures and enterprise storage management. Traveller is a continuous data protection, recovery, and time-shifting software that enables SANsymphony-based systems to use or recover virtual machines or data by restoring systems to a previous good state.
Some enhancements include a new 8 GB fiber channel SAN support, faster CDP and replication, improved thin provisioning monitoring, live data migration services, and greater virtual server integration.
A press release said these new updates for SANsymphony and Traveller are available immediately.
Virtualization To Transform The Face Of Computing
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- 4 Big Data Trends To Watch In 2018
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy
- What Millennials Want From Their Employers?
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study
- Big Data Gaining Grounds In Precision Medicine
- CISOs, Beware Of Crime-as-a-Service, IoT Threats In 2018