DataCore Updates Flagship Product
DataCore Software has updated its flagship SANsymphony enterprise-class, open storage networking platform and its Traveller CDP (continuous data protection) add-on capability.
DataCore’s SANsymphony provides manufacturer-independent SAN-wide services designed to virtualize storage and meet the needs of larger scale SAN infrastructures and enterprise storage management. Traveller is a continuous data protection, recovery, and time-shifting software that enables SANsymphony-based systems to use or recover virtual machines or data by restoring systems to a previous good state.
Some enhancements include a new 8 GB fiber channel SAN support, faster CDP and replication, improved thin provisioning monitoring, live data migration services, and greater virtual server integration.
A press release said these new updates for SANsymphony and Traveller are available immediately.
Virtualization To Transform The Face Of Computing
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Brands Fail To Use Customer Data to Deliver Personalization: Study
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)