Datacraft Targets Financial Services Industry
Datacraft is addressing financial services industry executives with a range of IT solutions to tackle issues like risk management, consolidation and compliance to create operational efficiencies.
A focus on the Financial Services industry (FSI) is in line with Datacraft’s strategy extend vertical market coverage align sales, solutions and marketing initiatives with vertical industries. Target vertical markets include media and communications, travel and transportation and manufacturing industries.
“The vertical industry focus will give Datacraft a single view of our clients to ensure better client traction and engagement. At the same time, this initiative is expected to further boost Datacraft’s credentials as we move to consolidate our industry solutions portfolio and grow market share,” says Sunil Manglore, CEO of Datacraft India.
By understanding FSI challenges and needs, Datacraft is able to develop solutions based on customer-centric applications. As Cisco’s partner for its One Bank, One Architecture (OBOA), Datacraft claims to leverage most FSI solutions on OBOA as a network foundation for financial and banking institutions.
OBOA is a technology platform that links every point in a financial institution - customer, contact centre, card and business processing centre, bank, clearing house, trading floor and partners. To date, Datacraft has designed and deployed IT solutions for many leading financial institutions in the region including many global and regional banks such as State Bank of India, Siam Commercial Bank; as well as stock exchange and securities firms like Tai Fook Securities, Hyundai Securities, ING An Tai and the Stock Exchange of Thailand.
Datacraft adds that is responsible to build and manage one of Asia’s biggest IT projects for the State Bank of India (SBI)’s national and international network infrastructure connecting over 14,000 branches and 5,500 ATMs.
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- Shared Services 2.0 – Next Big Wave Of Offshore Financial Operations
- Rolls Royce Partners TCS To Bolster Digital Capabilities
- HCL Inks A Five Year Contract With JLT
- Will Trade Unions Matter In The Age Of Automation
- Top Nine Trends in ICT Sector: TrendForce
- CFOs Focusing On Expense Mgmt To Cut Travel Costs
- How Cisco Turns Jaipur Into A Digital, Smart City
- Managed Security Services To Boom By 2025: Study