Datamatics and MAIA partners to provide BI solutions
Datamatics, a provider of IT, knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) and consulting services, today announced that it has partnered with MAIA Intelligence, a provider of business intelligence (BI) software products. Datamatics will provide consulting, implementation, training and support for MAIA’s 1KEY suite of BI solutions to customers globally, it confirmed.
“The addition of MAIA’s comprehensive suite of BI solutions will further strengthen our ability to help enterprise customers overcome their business challenges,” remarked Rahul Kanodia, VC and CEO, Datamatics Global Services. Kanodia added, ‘These solutions will not only empower our customers to make faster and smarter business decisions but also provide them more control and better predictability over their projects and operations.”
The suite is expected to cater to strategic, tactical and operational data analysis and MIS reporting needs of multiple vertical industries. For enterprise customers, it enables faster turn-around time for data analytics, higher visibility of enterprise assets, increased accuracy and effectiveness of business decisions, and lower cost. All these insights help enterprises make timely, data-driven decisions to improve corporate performance, stated the services provider.
“Through our association, we shall further extend our reach and look forward to their plan to introduce the benefits of 1KEY BI’s enhanced reporting and analytics software to their customer base,” believes Sanjay Mehta, CEO, MAIA Intelligence. According to Mehta, 1KEY BI solutions help enterprises in not only achieving operation efficiency, but also attain regulatory and statutory compliance.
- Adobe, Microsoft, SAP Team Up For Open Data Initiative
- Adobe Acquires Cloud Marketing Firm Marketo
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- Why Angel Investors Find Startups That Use A CRM Attractive
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- Policybazaar Deploys Trend Micro’s Solutions To Boost Security
- Sanjay Brahmawar Joins Software AG As New CEO
- Focus On Visibility To Prevent Cyber Threat, Says Skybox Exec
- Wipro bags its biggest-ever contract from Alight Solutions