Dax Networks launches DX-1841
Networking major Dax Networks today launched DX-1841, a high-performance access router with high port density targeted at SMBs and branch offices of large enterprises.
DX-1841 has four high-speed WAN interface slots, two expansion slots, and two 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports.
The modular architecture of DX-1841 allows variety of interfaces to be populated on a compact unit. It supports variety of interfaces including High-speed Serial interface, E1 (G.703) module, ISDN BRI, Channelised E1, ISDN PRI, Multi-port Async and Multi-port ISDN BRI modules.
The router is positioned in the access network as well as in the aggregation network. With Channelised E1 and E1 PRI support, the DX1841 can be positioned in the aggregation network allowing remote leased line locations and remote dial-up users to converge.
DX-1841 supports IPsec and multiple VPN protocols (such as L2TP and GRE), with provision for QOS management and traffic scheduling. WAN optimization features such as dial-on-demand routing (DDR), bandwidth-on-demand (BOD), compression, filtering, and spoofing are also supported.
Priced at Rs65,380, DX-1841 comes with a 3-year, carry-in warranty and online support to its customers. DAX plans to market this product through its system and network integrators.
- Password Protected Wi-Fi Is Also Prone To Hacks: Study
- How AI Can Disrupt Recruitment Process
- AI, Machine Learning, Cognitive Computing - Learn These Or Perish
- Brocade Branches Out SDN Controller Into Lumina
- CDN: An Essential Tool For Seamless Content Delivery
- 3 Factors For Evaluating CDN For Your Business
- How Cloud Can Make MNOs Profitable
- SDN Tipped As The Next Game-Changer In India
- Scalability Is The Primary Focus for CIOs: Interview
- CIOs Coming To Terms With Fear Of Cloud Security