Dax Networks Launches DX-5725XGS
Networking specialist Dax Networks has brought to market DX-5725XGS, a high-performance, stackable Layer 3 (L3) switch for the SMB and enterprise networks.
DX-5725XGS has 24 10/100/1000 Base T Ports, 4 Giga Combo SFP ports, 2# 10G stacking ports and additional optional 10 Giga fibre expansion slot.
One of the main features of this switch is the 10G fibre expansion option, which is said to allow for high-speed uplink to core and access networks. The built-in dual 10G copper stack ports allow advanced stackability of up to 40Gbps, which can help to increase port density without compromising on backplane bandwidth.
With IP Management (SIM) technology and closed loop stacking architecture of DX-5725XGS, administrators can stack switches virtually through a single IP address.
Dax claims that the switch features high levels of fault tolerance and is equipped with Spanning Tree, the link management protocol that provides path redundancy while preventing undesirable loops in the network.
As far as security issues are concerned DX-5725XGS is equipped with multiple security algorithms such as port security, SSL, web management encryption, RADIUS and TACACS+ to protect data communication to ensure data privacy.
DX-5725XGS optimizes bandwidth utilization by allocating right bandwidth for the right application and IEEE 802.1p Quality of Service (QoS) feature in the switch provides the capability to prioritize various tasks on the network said the company in a statement.
The switch is backward compatible and comes with a 3-year warranty and online support to its customers. Dax plans on marketing DX-5725XGS through its system and network integrators across the country.
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- McAfee Acquires Cloud Security Startup Skyhigh Networks
- How E-Commerce Can Deliver Exceptional Experiences
- SDN-NFV: The Game Changers In Indian Telecom sector
- The Evolution Of Computer Science Programs
- Password Protected Wi-Fi Is Also Prone To Hacks: Study
- How AI Can Disrupt Recruitment Process
- AI, Machine Learning, Cognitive Computing - Learn These Or Perish
- Brocade Branches Out SDN Controller Into Lumina
- CDN: An Essential Tool For Seamless Content Delivery