Dax Networks launches DX-918ABO-PE
Dax Networks today launched DX-918ABO-PE, an 802.11a/b/g dual-band wireless access point.
Ideal for medium and large enterprises, it provides a variety of external antenna options to extend radio range and shape coverage area.
The dual-radio design allows simultaneous support of IEEE 802.11a and 802.11b/g thereby maximizing its capacity to accommodate up to 128 users per band. Both IEEE 802.11a and 802.11g radios support data rates up to 54mbps.
DX-918ABO-PE features auto channel selection that simplifies access point deployment by testing and selecting channels on signal-to-noise ratio.
With strong authentication, date privacy and packet integrity features, it maintains data security over open air.
IEEE 802.1x support includes EAP-MD5, EAPTLS, EAP-TTLS and PEAP, providing strong, mutual authentication and dynamic encryption key management per user and session. Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) combines IEEE 802.1x user authentication with enhanced, industry-compatible encryption (TKIP). WPA2 and IEEE 802.11i include AESCCM for data encryption, significantly enhancing wireless data privacy.
It offers Quality of Service (QoS) wherein IEEE 802.11e and WMM prioritize delay-sensitive voice and video traffic over data traffic.
In DX-918ABO-PE, IEEE 802.11f IAPP provides rapid handoff for seamless roaming as users move between access points. IEEE 802.1D Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) ensures a loop free network. DX-918ABO-PE supports 8 Virtual AP (Multiple SSID), which enables segregation of departmental traffic and guest traffic into different VLANs for different access control, security and QoS policies.
DX-918ABO-PE comes with a 3-year, carry-in warranty and online support to its customers. Dax plans to market this product through its system and network integrators, and channel presence comprising of 500 solution providers and 5000 resellers. It is priced at Rs.29,220/-.
- Password Protected Wi-Fi Is Also Prone To Hacks: Study
- How AI Can Disrupt Recruitment Process
- AI, Machine Learning, Cognitive Computing - Learn These Or Perish
- Brocade Branches Out SDN Controller Into Lumina
- CDN: An Essential Tool For Seamless Content Delivery
- 3 Factors For Evaluating CDN For Your Business
- How Cloud Can Make MNOs Profitable
- SDN Tipped As The Next Game-Changer In India
- Scalability Is The Primary Focus for CIOs: Interview
- CIOs Coming To Terms With Fear Of Cloud Security