Dax Unveils 2 TB NAS Device for SMBs
Dax Networks’ latest unified storage device — the DX-2104-NAS — comes with a capacity of 2 terabytes (TB) SATA, which can be further scaled to 4 TB.
Designed for the SMB market in India, the DX-2014-NAS has an in-built auto desktop/server backup module, which enables one to take rapid backups from individual client machines. It also supports software accelerated RAID for data redundancy with protection against hardware failure.
- 64-bit CPU with single/dual storage processors
- Populated capacity of 2 TB SATA, scalable to 4 TB
- Auto desktop/server backup module
- Software accelerated RAID
- Box-based license
- SNAPPICT functionality
- Built-in 4 x USB 2.0 connectors
- Supports heterogeneous operating systems
The DX-2104-NAS enables license-based storage on an appliance basis, instead of on a user basis. The built-in snap shots act as a second level of defence against data loss. According to Dax Networks, its unified storage device can adapt to different OS environments. It is also equipped with IPSAN and iSCSi functionality in a single firmware.
The DX-2014-NAS is currently priced at Rs. 1,17,990 and available with a to-year carry-in warranty and online support for customers.
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- AI Interest Among CIOs Is Huge, But Deployment Is Low
- Wipro Teams Up With Cisco To Unveil Internet of Lighting Solutions
- Google, L&T Team Up For 150 Hotspots In Pune
- RJio’s Rs 49 Per Month Plan Could Force Incumbents Shift To VoLTE 4G
- Dell EMC's Sandeep Bhambure Joins Veeam As MD For India And SAARC
- AI Is Changing Every Area Of Business
- Challenges Of Mobile Operators In The Age Of HD
- 2018: The Year Of Demystifying Unstructured Data