Dax Unveils 2 TB NAS Device for SMBs
Dax Networks’ latest unified storage device — the DX-2104-NAS — comes with a capacity of 2 terabytes (TB) SATA, which can be further scaled to 4 TB.
Designed for the SMB market in India, the DX-2014-NAS has an in-built auto desktop/server backup module, which enables one to take rapid backups from individual client machines. It also supports software accelerated RAID for data redundancy with protection against hardware failure.
- 64-bit CPU with single/dual storage processors
- Populated capacity of 2 TB SATA, scalable to 4 TB
- Auto desktop/server backup module
- Software accelerated RAID
- Box-based license
- SNAPPICT functionality
- Built-in 4 x USB 2.0 connectors
- Supports heterogeneous operating systems
The DX-2104-NAS enables license-based storage on an appliance basis, instead of on a user basis. The built-in snap shots act as a second level of defence against data loss. According to Dax Networks, its unified storage device can adapt to different OS environments. It is also equipped with IPSAN and iSCSi functionality in a single firmware.
The DX-2014-NAS is currently priced at Rs. 1,17,990 and available with a to-year carry-in warranty and online support for customers.
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- McAfee Acquires Cloud Security Startup Skyhigh Networks
- How E-Commerce Can Deliver Exceptional Experiences
- Microsoft India Cybersecurity Center Aids 126 Organizations
- GSTR2: To File Or Not To File?
- HFCL Gets A Deal Of Rs 128 Cr From BSNL
- Flash Is Redefining The Way We Travel
- SDN-NFV: The Game Changers In Indian Telecom sector
- The Evolution Of Computer Science Programs