Dax Unveils 2 TB NAS Device for SMBs
Dax Networks’ latest unified storage device — the DX-2104-NAS — comes with a capacity of 2 terabytes (TB) SATA, which can be further scaled to 4 TB.
Designed for the SMB market in India, the DX-2014-NAS has an in-built auto desktop/server backup module, which enables one to take rapid backups from individual client machines. It also supports software accelerated RAID for data redundancy with protection against hardware failure.
- 64-bit CPU with single/dual storage processors
- Populated capacity of 2 TB SATA, scalable to 4 TB
- Auto desktop/server backup module
- Software accelerated RAID
- Box-based license
- SNAPPICT functionality
- Built-in 4 x USB 2.0 connectors
- Supports heterogeneous operating systems
The DX-2104-NAS enables license-based storage on an appliance basis, instead of on a user basis. The built-in snap shots act as a second level of defence against data loss. According to Dax Networks, its unified storage device can adapt to different OS environments. It is also equipped with IPSAN and iSCSi functionality in a single firmware.
The DX-2014-NAS is currently priced at Rs. 1,17,990 and available with a to-year carry-in warranty and online support for customers.
- Taming The 3 Dragons of Network Monitoring
- AI Is The Future of Cybersecurity
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- How AWS Is Driving India's Cloud Growth Story
- 10 Signs Your Analytics Program Will Fail
- Information Management Can Drive Digital Transformation Effort
- Keep Security At The Heart Of Digital Strategy: Unisys
- Which AI Is Best For Customer Engagement, Revenue Generation
- Nine Ways To Ensure Cloud Security In Your Organization
- 7 Lessons for Operators Moving to NFV