Dax Unveils 2 TB NAS Device for SMBs
Dax Networks’ latest unified storage device — the DX-2104-NAS — comes with a capacity of 2 terabytes (TB) SATA, which can be further scaled to 4 TB.
Designed for the SMB market in India, the DX-2014-NAS has an in-built auto desktop/server backup module, which enables one to take rapid backups from individual client machines. It also supports software accelerated RAID for data redundancy with protection against hardware failure.
- 64-bit CPU with single/dual storage processors
- Populated capacity of 2 TB SATA, scalable to 4 TB
- Auto desktop/server backup module
- Software accelerated RAID
- Box-based license
- SNAPPICT functionality
- Built-in 4 x USB 2.0 connectors
- Supports heterogeneous operating systems
The DX-2104-NAS enables license-based storage on an appliance basis, instead of on a user basis. The built-in snap shots act as a second level of defence against data loss. According to Dax Networks, its unified storage device can adapt to different OS environments. It is also equipped with IPSAN and iSCSi functionality in a single firmware.
The DX-2014-NAS is currently priced at Rs. 1,17,990 and available with a to-year carry-in warranty and online support for customers.
- Password Protected Wi-Fi Is Also Prone To Hacks: Study
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Insider Threats and Its Impact On Data Security
- How AI Can Disrupt Recruitment Process
- Network Visibility: How To Diffuse The IT Blame Game
- AI, Machine Learning, Cognitive Computing - Learn These Or Perish
- Google, Airtel Push UPI-Based Digital Payments Market
- Fintech Revolution: How India, APAC Cos Are Moving Ahead
- Cloud Momentum Consistently Up Across Financial Biz Apps
- Chatbots Will Change The Dynamics Of Recruitment