Deeper understanding of business to increase uptake of big data
To truly realize their strategic objectives, businesses need partners who can understand and enable them to harness the power of modern technologies such as cloud, mobility, social Media and big data.
In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Pallab Talukdar, CEO, Fujitsu India, shares his views on these disruptive technologies. He further explains how companies should ideally go about adopting these solutions.
1. In spite of the hype, the paranoia surrounding big data is discouraging businesses from leveraging its true potential. Your views. (00:10)
2. In the absence of dedicated support for corporates from the makers of Android and iOS. How can vendors like Fujitsu help CIOs with their BYOD strategy? (01:40)
4. Are Indian businesses mature enough to leverage the full potential of social media and endure a possible backlash? (04:44)
5. Which segments are driving the growth of High Performance Computing in India? (05:14)
7. What is Fujitsu’s road map for the Indian market? (07:18)
- India Records 14% Rise in Online Recruitment
- Tech Mahindra Gears Up For M2M, IoT Innovation
- Amit Boni Joins Motorola Mobility As India GM
- Move Over Tech Coolies, IT Cos Need Niche Skills Now
- SAP To Build HANA Cloud Data Center In India
- We Will Continue To Focus On Customer Value
- VMware Appoints Arun Parameswaran As India MD
- Why IT Services Cos Are Betting On Data Analytics?
- VMware To Invest $500 mn In India Over 3 Years
- Using 'Clean IT' In Auto Sector To Curb Cyber Threat