Deeper understanding of business to increase uptake of big data
To truly realize their strategic objectives, businesses need partners who can understand and enable them to harness the power of modern technologies such as cloud, mobility, social Media and big data.
In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Pallab Talukdar, CEO, Fujitsu India, shares his views on these disruptive technologies. He further explains how companies should ideally go about adopting these solutions.
1. In spite of the hype, the paranoia surrounding big data is discouraging businesses from leveraging its true potential. Your views. (00:10)
2. In the absence of dedicated support for corporates from the makers of Android and iOS. How can vendors like Fujitsu help CIOs with their BYOD strategy? (01:40)
4. Are Indian businesses mature enough to leverage the full potential of social media and endure a possible backlash? (04:44)
5. Which segments are driving the growth of High Performance Computing in India? (05:14)
7. What is Fujitsu’s road map for the Indian market? (07:18)
- Is India Apple’s Next Growth Market After China?
- 'People First' Businesses Will Win; The Rest Don't Matter
- Driving A “Zero Branch IT” Approach
- Digital India Spurs Revenue Growth of IT MSMEs
- Taxation, Poor Broadband Hampering India's E-Commerce
- Making India Wi-Fi Enabled In 2016
- India Emerges As Top Destination For Cyber Crimes
- LG To Reclaim Its Leadership Position In India
- Tech Firms To Offer Double-Digit Pay Hike In 2016: Report
- Microsoft Allies 100 NGOs To Boost Computer Skills For Youths