Deeper understanding of business to increase uptake of big data
To truly realize their strategic objectives, businesses need partners who can understand and enable them to harness the power of modern technologies such as cloud, mobility, social Media and big data.
In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Pallab Talukdar, CEO, Fujitsu India, shares his views on these disruptive technologies. He further explains how companies should ideally go about adopting these solutions.
1. In spite of the hype, the paranoia surrounding big data is discouraging businesses from leveraging its true potential. Your views. (00:10)
2. In the absence of dedicated support for corporates from the makers of Android and iOS. How can vendors like Fujitsu help CIOs with their BYOD strategy? (01:40)
4. Are Indian businesses mature enough to leverage the full potential of social media and endure a possible backlash? (04:44)
5. Which segments are driving the growth of High Performance Computing in India? (05:14)
7. What is Fujitsu’s road map for the Indian market? (07:18)
- Ramco Systems Secures $2.5 Mn Cloud Deal From Allegis Group
- Microsoft's Slew Of Offerings To Boost 'Digital India'
- India’s ESDM Sector To Touch USD228 Bn By 2020: EY
- Microsoft-Flipkart Partnership Takes A Dig At Amazon
- Digital Workforce Is Changing The Enterprise Landscape
- Confirmed: Apple To Start Making iPhone SE In India
- IESA Expands Footprints To Boost Local Manufacturing
- Cyber Security: What CISOs Should Know In 2017
- India's IoT Market Is The Next Big Thing, Say Experts
- Is STEM Skill Shortage Killing Trump's 'Hire American' Plan?