Deeper understanding of business to increase uptake of big data
To truly realize their strategic objectives, businesses need partners who can understand and enable them to harness the power of modern technologies such as cloud, mobility, social Media and big data.
In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Pallab Talukdar, CEO, Fujitsu India, shares his views on these disruptive technologies. He further explains how companies should ideally go about adopting these solutions.
1. In spite of the hype, the paranoia surrounding big data is discouraging businesses from leveraging its true potential. Your views. (00:10)
2. In the absence of dedicated support for corporates from the makers of Android and iOS. How can vendors like Fujitsu help CIOs with their BYOD strategy? (01:40)
4. Are Indian businesses mature enough to leverage the full potential of social media and endure a possible backlash? (04:44)
5. Which segments are driving the growth of High Performance Computing in India? (05:14)
7. What is Fujitsu’s road map for the Indian market? (07:18)
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Apr 24-29)
- The Digital Waves Hit India's Pharma Industry
- India To Play Significant Role In Whatsapp’s Business Solution
- Oracle OpenWorld Will Open The World To India: MD
- What Makes Google The Best Employer In India?
- Enterprise, Cloud Focus Driving Veeam India's Revenue Base
- Red Hat On An Expansion Spree In India
- Mobile Is Heavily Influencing India's Fashion Industry
- 95% Engineers In India Not Fit for Software Development Jobs
- Network Visualization To Fuel The 'Connected Enterprise'