Deeper understanding of business to increase uptake of big data
To truly realize their strategic objectives, businesses need partners who can understand and enable them to harness the power of modern technologies such as cloud, mobility, social Media and big data.
In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Pallab Talukdar, CEO, Fujitsu India, shares his views on these disruptive technologies. He further explains how companies should ideally go about adopting these solutions.
1. In spite of the hype, the paranoia surrounding big data is discouraging businesses from leveraging its true potential. Your views. (00:10)
2. In the absence of dedicated support for corporates from the makers of Android and iOS. How can vendors like Fujitsu help CIOs with their BYOD strategy? (01:40)
4. Are Indian businesses mature enough to leverage the full potential of social media and endure a possible backlash? (04:44)
5. Which segments are driving the growth of High Performance Computing in India? (05:14)
7. What is Fujitsu’s road map for the Indian market? (07:18)
- Internet For All May Add $1 Tn To India's GDP By 2020: FB
- What's Driving PICO Projector Market Growth?
- Celebrate The Tech That India Creates: Satya Nadella
- Intel's New Initiatives To Support Digital India
- E-Commerce Hiring Will Be Huge In 2016. Here's Why
- Nokia To Start Trials Of 5G Networks In India Soon
- India’s Tablet Biz Remains Flat, Detachables Shows Growth
- Bridging The Security Gap In Data Centers
- Digitization Is Driving Information Management Business
- India To Build A New Super Computer By 2017