Deeper understanding of business to increase uptake of big data
To truly realize their strategic objectives, businesses need partners who can understand and enable them to harness the power of modern technologies such as cloud, mobility, social Media and big data.
In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Pallab Talukdar, CEO, Fujitsu India, shares his views on these disruptive technologies. He further explains how companies should ideally go about adopting these solutions.
1. In spite of the hype, the paranoia surrounding big data is discouraging businesses from leveraging its true potential. Your views. (00:10)
2. In the absence of dedicated support for corporates from the makers of Android and iOS. How can vendors like Fujitsu help CIOs with their BYOD strategy? (01:40)
4. Are Indian businesses mature enough to leverage the full potential of social media and endure a possible backlash? (04:44)
5. Which segments are driving the growth of High Performance Computing in India? (05:14)
7. What is Fujitsu’s road map for the Indian market? (07:18)
- Can M-Wallet Answer India's Demonetization?
- Digital Payment Raising Cyber Threats In India
- 3 VoD Trends In India For 2017: Spuul CEO
- India To Have 600 Mn Internet Users By 2020: Report
- QR Codes, Now Standard For Mobile Payments In India
- India’s E-Commerce Market To Overtake US By 2034: Study
- KPMG, Microsoft Form IoT Alliance In India
- CIO Klub Coimbatore Eyes Pan Tamil Nadu Operations
- Cyber Security: It's About Creating A Strong Defense Mechanism
- Cyber Crooks See Much Opportunity In The Digital Playground