Deeper understanding of business to increase uptake of big data
To truly realize their strategic objectives, businesses need partners who can understand and enable them to harness the power of modern technologies such as cloud, mobility, social Media and big data.
In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Pallab Talukdar, CEO, Fujitsu India, shares his views on these disruptive technologies. He further explains how companies should ideally go about adopting these solutions.
1. In spite of the hype, the paranoia surrounding big data is discouraging businesses from leveraging its true potential. Your views. (00:10)
2. In the absence of dedicated support for corporates from the makers of Android and iOS. How can vendors like Fujitsu help CIOs with their BYOD strategy? (01:40)
4. Are Indian businesses mature enough to leverage the full potential of social media and endure a possible backlash? (04:44)
5. Which segments are driving the growth of High Performance Computing in India? (05:14)
7. What is Fujitsu’s road map for the Indian market? (07:18)
- India, US Extend Bilateral Cooperation In Cyber Security
- India's Digital Sector To Cross Rs 20k-Cr Mark By 2020: EY
- Yes Bank Uses Gamification For Recruiting
- Badal Bagri Returns To Airtel As CFO
- RJio Effect: Is Vodafone Seeking A Possible Merger?
- RJio Can Retain Majority Of Customers In 2017: Study
- Why Biometric Smartphones Are The Way Forward
- Will Trai’s Consultation Paper Clear Roadblocks In Net Neutrality?
- It's Not Samsung; iPhones Now Most Trusted Mobile Phone Brand In India
- Key Trends To Dominate Big Data Analytics This Year