Deeper understanding of business to increase uptake of big data
To truly realize their strategic objectives, businesses need partners who can understand and enable them to harness the power of modern technologies such as cloud, mobility, social Media and big data.
In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Pallab Talukdar, CEO, Fujitsu India, shares his views on these disruptive technologies. He further explains how companies should ideally go about adopting these solutions.
1. In spite of the hype, the paranoia surrounding big data is discouraging businesses from leveraging its true potential. Your views. (00:10)
2. In the absence of dedicated support for corporates from the makers of Android and iOS. How can vendors like Fujitsu help CIOs with their BYOD strategy? (01:40)
4. Are Indian businesses mature enough to leverage the full potential of social media and endure a possible backlash? (04:44)
5. Which segments are driving the growth of High Performance Computing in India? (05:14)
7. What is Fujitsu’s road map for the Indian market? (07:18)
- Govt Spending To Boost India's Biometrics Market
- Semiconductor Companies Doing ‘More than Moore’
- What's Ailing The 'Digital India' Revolution?
- Indian Creative Pros Are Thriving In A Digital World
- Apple Watches To Soon Debut In India
- Mega Deals To Add More Fizz To E-commerce Space
- Ricoh To Modernize Post Offices In India
- IT-ITeS Sector Attracts Huge PE investments
- Disruptive IT Offers Opportunities For App Industry
- Why Is India A Key Growth Market For Twitter?