Deeper understanding of business to increase uptake of big data
To truly realize their strategic objectives, businesses need partners who can understand and enable them to harness the power of modern technologies such as cloud, mobility, social Media and big data.
In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Pallab Talukdar, CEO, Fujitsu India, shares his views on these disruptive technologies. He further explains how companies should ideally go about adopting these solutions.
1. In spite of the hype, the paranoia surrounding big data is discouraging businesses from leveraging its true potential. Your views. (00:10)
2. In the absence of dedicated support for corporates from the makers of Android and iOS. How can vendors like Fujitsu help CIOs with their BYOD strategy? (01:40)
4. Are Indian businesses mature enough to leverage the full potential of social media and endure a possible backlash? (04:44)
5. Which segments are driving the growth of High Performance Computing in India? (05:14)
7. What is Fujitsu’s road map for the Indian market? (07:18)
- India's Domain Name Biz Is Gaining Maturity
- Govt, Banks, Telcos To Drive India’s Server Market
- Telstra Appoints Upendra Kohli As India MD
- Intex To Start Manufacturing Mobile Phones In India
- Moto G's Rival, Xiaomi Redmi 1S smartphone Debuts India
- Sonata Buys Rezopia To Strengthen Its Travel Biz
- Nasscom Props Up Government's Digital India Plan
- Technology - What Next For The IT Sector?
- India's Online Boom Signals Huge Gain for Telcos
- TaxiForSure Gets New Round Of Funding From Accel