Deeper understanding of business to increase uptake of big data
To truly realize their strategic objectives, businesses need partners who can understand and enable them to harness the power of modern technologies such as cloud, mobility, social Media and big data.
In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Pallab Talukdar, CEO, Fujitsu India, shares his views on these disruptive technologies. He further explains how companies should ideally go about adopting these solutions.
1. In spite of the hype, the paranoia surrounding big data is discouraging businesses from leveraging its true potential. Your views. (00:10)
2. In the absence of dedicated support for corporates from the makers of Android and iOS. How can vendors like Fujitsu help CIOs with their BYOD strategy? (01:40)
4. Are Indian businesses mature enough to leverage the full potential of social media and endure a possible backlash? (04:44)
5. Which segments are driving the growth of High Performance Computing in India? (05:14)
7. What is Fujitsu’s road map for the Indian market? (07:18)
- E-Maverick To Nurture India's E-commerce Ecosystem
- Is India Ready For B2B E-Commerce?
- Challenges Abound, But Cloud Is Just Unstoppable
- Internet Revolution Still Bypasses Rural India
- FAQs: The Death of Section 66A
- India x86 Server Market Shows Signs of Growth
- CMOs Need To Go Digital Or Go Bust!
- Twitter CEO Dick Costolo Upbeat On India Market
- How Semiconductor Market Is Poised For Big Growth
- Building A Culture Of Innovation