Deeper understanding of business to increase uptake of big data
To truly realize their strategic objectives, businesses need partners who can understand and enable them to harness the power of modern technologies such as cloud, mobility, social Media and big data.
In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Pallab Talukdar, CEO, Fujitsu India, shares his views on these disruptive technologies. He further explains how companies should ideally go about adopting these solutions.
1. In spite of the hype, the paranoia surrounding big data is discouraging businesses from leveraging its true potential. Your views. (00:10)
2. In the absence of dedicated support for corporates from the makers of Android and iOS. How can vendors like Fujitsu help CIOs with their BYOD strategy? (01:40)
4. Are Indian businesses mature enough to leverage the full potential of social media and endure a possible backlash? (04:44)
5. Which segments are driving the growth of High Performance Computing in India? (05:14)
7. What is Fujitsu’s road map for the Indian market? (07:18)
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today - (Sept 19-Sept 24)
- Why RJio's Entry Can Be A Boon For India's Telecom
- Can Microsoft Win The Cloud Battle In India?
- Govt To Drive Adoption Of Iris Technology
- India Needn't Worry If Global Smartphone Market Dips
- Dawn of 4G Brings 3G Handsets' Demise In India
- UK Proposes Great Firewall, Can Digital India Do It?
- India's Ed-tech Market Pegged At USD 2.5 Bn: Report
- Machine Learning Can Work Wonders For Fintech
- India Now No. 2 Internet Market Globally: UN Study