Deeper understanding of business to increase uptake of big data
To truly realize their strategic objectives, businesses need partners who can understand and enable them to harness the power of modern technologies such as cloud, mobility, social Media and big data.
In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Pallab Talukdar, CEO, Fujitsu India, shares his views on these disruptive technologies. He further explains how companies should ideally go about adopting these solutions.
1. In spite of the hype, the paranoia surrounding big data is discouraging businesses from leveraging its true potential. Your views. (00:10)
2. In the absence of dedicated support for corporates from the makers of Android and iOS. How can vendors like Fujitsu help CIOs with their BYOD strategy? (01:40)
4. Are Indian businesses mature enough to leverage the full potential of social media and endure a possible backlash? (04:44)
5. Which segments are driving the growth of High Performance Computing in India? (05:14)
7. What is Fujitsu’s road map for the Indian market? (07:18)
- India’s Start-Up Ecosystem Sees Exciting Times Ahead
- Are Phablets Eating Into India's Growing Tablet Market?
- SOHO Routers Vulnerable To Security Threats
- Citrix Revamps Business Strategy In India
- Investors See Huge Opportunity In India's E-commerce Space
- Top Factors Driving Online Shopping In India
- SABMiller In High Spirits With WAN Optimization
- India Ranks Second In Mobile Device Threat
- Website Performance Can Impact Bottomline
- eBay Ups Stake In Snapdeal To Gain Ground In India