Deeper understanding of business to increase uptake of big data
To truly realize their strategic objectives, businesses need partners who can understand and enable them to harness the power of modern technologies such as cloud, mobility, social Media and big data.
In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Pallab Talukdar, CEO, Fujitsu India, shares his views on these disruptive technologies. He further explains how companies should ideally go about adopting these solutions.
1. In spite of the hype, the paranoia surrounding big data is discouraging businesses from leveraging its true potential. Your views. (00:10)
2. In the absence of dedicated support for corporates from the makers of Android and iOS. How can vendors like Fujitsu help CIOs with their BYOD strategy? (01:40)
4. Are Indian businesses mature enough to leverage the full potential of social media and endure a possible backlash? (04:44)
5. Which segments are driving the growth of High Performance Computing in India? (05:14)
7. What is Fujitsu’s road map for the Indian market? (07:18)
- The Big Question For Indian GICs – To Automate Or Not?
- Petya Ransomware Wreaks Havoc Across The Globe
- Apple CEO Looks To Gain Greater Access In India
- E-Learning Can Bridge the Gap Between Skilled And Unskilled
- Future Of Online Healthcare In India By 2050
- India Now Has 50K Positions Open For Analytics Jobs: Study
- Flash: An Enabler For IT Transformation In India
- Democratizing Education With Personalized Online Tutoring
- Self Service Set To Change Dynamics Of Data Analytics
- There's No Stopping India's Online Fashion Boom