Deeper understanding of business to increase uptake of big data
To truly realize their strategic objectives, businesses need partners who can understand and enable them to harness the power of modern technologies such as cloud, mobility, social Media and big data.
In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Pallab Talukdar, CEO, Fujitsu India, shares his views on these disruptive technologies. He further explains how companies should ideally go about adopting these solutions.
1. In spite of the hype, the paranoia surrounding big data is discouraging businesses from leveraging its true potential. Your views. (00:10)
2. In the absence of dedicated support for corporates from the makers of Android and iOS. How can vendors like Fujitsu help CIOs with their BYOD strategy? (01:40)
4. Are Indian businesses mature enough to leverage the full potential of social media and endure a possible backlash? (04:44)
5. Which segments are driving the growth of High Performance Computing in India? (05:14)
7. What is Fujitsu’s road map for the Indian market? (07:18)
- Mobile Travel Apps To See Boom Time Ahead
- Digital India: SMAC Leaders Are Driving Its Growth
- Digital India: Life In A Connected World
- Digital India: Why Are Enterpises Betting Big?
- Xerox Appoints Ashraf ElArman as India MD
- Digital India: Telcos Upbeat But Challenges Remain
- Digital India Is An Agenda, Not Just A Project
- Digital India To Boost Electronics Market
- PM's Digital India Drive: What IT Industry Is Saying
- 10 Key Facts On PM Modi's Digital India