Deeper understanding of business to increase uptake of big data
To truly realize their strategic objectives, businesses need partners who can understand and enable them to harness the power of modern technologies such as cloud, mobility, social Media and big data.
In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Pallab Talukdar, CEO, Fujitsu India, shares his views on these disruptive technologies. He further explains how companies should ideally go about adopting these solutions.
1. In spite of the hype, the paranoia surrounding big data is discouraging businesses from leveraging its true potential. Your views. (00:10)
2. In the absence of dedicated support for corporates from the makers of Android and iOS. How can vendors like Fujitsu help CIOs with their BYOD strategy? (01:40)
4. Are Indian businesses mature enough to leverage the full potential of social media and endure a possible backlash? (04:44)
5. Which segments are driving the growth of High Performance Computing in India? (05:14)
7. What is Fujitsu’s road map for the Indian market? (07:18)
- Why IT Services Cos Are Betting On Data Analytics?
- VMware To Invest $500 mn In India Over 3 Years
- Using 'Clean IT' In Auto Sector To Curb Cyber Threat
- IPsoft's Amelia: A Threat To India's IT Outsourcing?
- Building Digital Trust
- Indian CFOs Optimistic About IT Growth Prospects
- Online Shoppers In India To Touch 38 Mn By 2015
- IT And Disruptive Innovation In Healthcare
- Banks Will Have to Reinvent Their Services
- Cloud Adoption Drives India's Software Market