Deeper understanding of business to increase uptake of big data
To truly realize their strategic objectives, businesses need partners who can understand and enable them to harness the power of modern technologies such as cloud, mobility, social Media and big data.
In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Pallab Talukdar, CEO, Fujitsu India, shares his views on these disruptive technologies. He further explains how companies should ideally go about adopting these solutions.
1. In spite of the hype, the paranoia surrounding big data is discouraging businesses from leveraging its true potential. Your views. (00:10)
2. In the absence of dedicated support for corporates from the makers of Android and iOS. How can vendors like Fujitsu help CIOs with their BYOD strategy? (01:40)
4. Are Indian businesses mature enough to leverage the full potential of social media and endure a possible backlash? (04:44)
5. Which segments are driving the growth of High Performance Computing in India? (05:14)
7. What is Fujitsu’s road map for the Indian market? (07:18)
- India Touchscreen Display Market To Cross USD 1.9 Bn By 2021: Study
- LeEco To Set Up Manufacturing Hub In India
- Effective Infrastructure Management Drives Biz Efficiency
- Yatra, Criteo Partner To Convert Online Traffic Into Sales
- Competition Commission Of India Sanctions CSC-HPE Merger Deal
- HP Dominates As India’s PC Shipment Dips: IDC
- Gionee To Set Up Manufacturing Plant In India
- Is India Leading The Way in Edtech?
- Time To Discuss Security At The Board Room
- India Is 3rd Largest Hub For Tech Startups: Study