Deeper understanding of business to increase uptake of big data
To truly realize their strategic objectives, businesses need partners who can understand and enable them to harness the power of modern technologies such as cloud, mobility, social Media and big data.
In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Pallab Talukdar, CEO, Fujitsu India, shares his views on these disruptive technologies. He further explains how companies should ideally go about adopting these solutions.
1. In spite of the hype, the paranoia surrounding big data is discouraging businesses from leveraging its true potential. Your views. (00:10)
2. In the absence of dedicated support for corporates from the makers of Android and iOS. How can vendors like Fujitsu help CIOs with their BYOD strategy? (01:40)
4. Are Indian businesses mature enough to leverage the full potential of social media and endure a possible backlash? (04:44)
5. Which segments are driving the growth of High Performance Computing in India? (05:14)
7. What is Fujitsu’s road map for the Indian market? (07:18)
- Data Plays A Key Role In Digital Transformation
- Data Center Road Show To Commence From Nov 8
- Indian CIOs Are Gearing Up For Digital Transformation
- Note 7 Failure: Will Samsung’s Damage Control Efforts Pay Off?
- Data XGen Launches Linguistic Email ID Service In India
- Will Galaxy Note 7 Debacle Ruin Samsung's Indian Dominance?
- Huawei Bags Huge Deal From Vodafone India
- India May Ask, Google, WhatsApp To Store Private Data
- Govt. Requests For Data On The Rise, Says Google
- Video Conferencing: Moving Towards Flexible Work Culture