Deliver compelling cloud services with NetApp
NetApp has unveiled new design guides and capabilities to its storage infrastructure products, which will help service providers deliver greater value to their cloud customers. These latest offerings will also help service providers differentiate their cloud services, accelerate their services’ time to market, and achieve industry-leading cost and service-level benefits.
The latest offerings include NetApp Service-Oriented Infrastructure (SOI), which offers service providers with a standardized and unified infrastructure. It enables them to consume and deploy storage, network, and compute resources in a repeatable manner. Another offering Data Protection as a Service (DPaaS), gives service providers with a design guide enabling them to rapidly deploy DPaaS offerings, including archive and disaster recovery.
Other two offerings include Backup/Recovery as a Service (BRaaS) and NetApp Open Management. The former offers service providers with a design guide that helps them quickly and efficiently deploy BRaaS solutions. While the latter allows service providers to leverage NetApp’s storage efficiency and storage services automation capabilities, regardless of whether they use NetApp or another technology vendor’s IT service management or virtualization framework.
- Google To Work On Its Own Blockchain Technology
- All You Need To Know About Facebook-Cambridge Data Leak Saga
- Machine Learning Helps Doctors To Generate Precise, Faster Prescriptions
- Insurance Cos Lack Strategy To Leverage IoT Data: Study
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- PVR Cinemas Moves To Cloud For HR Transformation
- How DTDC Uses Cloud To Offer 50pc Faster Resolution Of Service Cases
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- Global Digital Signature Market To See Huge Leap: Study
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector