Deliver compelling cloud services with NetApp
NetApp has unveiled new design guides and capabilities to its storage infrastructure products, which will help service providers deliver greater value to their cloud customers. These latest offerings will also help service providers differentiate their cloud services, accelerate their services’ time to market, and achieve industry-leading cost and service-level benefits.
The latest offerings include NetApp Service-Oriented Infrastructure (SOI), which offers service providers with a standardized and unified infrastructure. It enables them to consume and deploy storage, network, and compute resources in a repeatable manner. Another offering Data Protection as a Service (DPaaS), gives service providers with a design guide enabling them to rapidly deploy DPaaS offerings, including archive and disaster recovery.
Other two offerings include Backup/Recovery as a Service (BRaaS) and NetApp Open Management. The former offers service providers with a design guide that helps them quickly and efficiently deploy BRaaS solutions. While the latter allows service providers to leverage NetApp’s storage efficiency and storage services automation capabilities, regardless of whether they use NetApp or another technology vendor’s IT service management or virtualization framework.
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- CISOs Should Help In Building Digital Trust With Consumers, Says Study
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- Using AI, Big Data To Design The Right Curriculum
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research