Deliver compelling cloud services with NetApp
NetApp has unveiled new design guides and capabilities to its storage infrastructure products, which will help service providers deliver greater value to their cloud customers. These latest offerings will also help service providers differentiate their cloud services, accelerate their services’ time to market, and achieve industry-leading cost and service-level benefits.
The latest offerings include NetApp Service-Oriented Infrastructure (SOI), which offers service providers with a standardized and unified infrastructure. It enables them to consume and deploy storage, network, and compute resources in a repeatable manner. Another offering Data Protection as a Service (DPaaS), gives service providers with a design guide enabling them to rapidly deploy DPaaS offerings, including archive and disaster recovery.
Other two offerings include Backup/Recovery as a Service (BRaaS) and NetApp Open Management. The former offers service providers with a design guide that helps them quickly and efficiently deploy BRaaS solutions. While the latter allows service providers to leverage NetApp’s storage efficiency and storage services automation capabilities, regardless of whether they use NetApp or another technology vendor’s IT service management or virtualization framework.
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- 5 Ways AI Can Live Up To Its Promise In 2018
- Top 10 Tech Acquisitions In 2017 So Far
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- How CEO Can Avoid Digital Transformation Failure: McKinsey
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Which Sector Will Be The First To Go 100% Robot?
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question