Dell announces cloud client computing technologies
Dell announced a range of cloud client computing technologies delivering turnkey solutions at Citrix Synergy. It is based on Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp.
Dell also unveiled DVS Enterprise end-to-end solutions that will support Citrix XenDesktop 7 and its unified communications functionality. There are three different offerings based on customer needs, a pre-integrated system based on Dell’s Active System 800 solution, DVS Enterprise supporting NVIDIA’s GRID for virtualized graphics and a DVS Enterprise Integrated Storage solution which creates 50 percent cost savings changing the game for VDI adoption.
Additionally, Dell also introduced a range of client devices for virtual desktop environments. Dell Wyse Xenith Pro 2, built for Citrix and Dell’s first dual-core zero client and Dell Wyse D90Q7and Z90Q7, quad-core thin clients based on windows embedded with compute performance. The combination provides a user experience that is ideal for unified communications, HD multimedia creation and consumption, and other applications where endpoint performance is vital.
- Global Digital Signature Market To See Huge Leap: Study
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Google Eyes Indian Enterprises With Its Cloud Partnership Program
- Ozonetel Brings AI-Driven Contact Centers; Unveils Roadmap
- Fog Computing Market To Cross USD 700 Mn By 2024
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation