Dell announces cloud client computing technologies
Dell announced a range of cloud client computing technologies delivering turnkey solutions at Citrix Synergy. It is based on Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp.
Dell also unveiled DVS Enterprise end-to-end solutions that will support Citrix XenDesktop 7 and its unified communications functionality. There are three different offerings based on customer needs, a pre-integrated system based on Dell’s Active System 800 solution, DVS Enterprise supporting NVIDIA’s GRID for virtualized graphics and a DVS Enterprise Integrated Storage solution which creates 50 percent cost savings changing the game for VDI adoption.
Additionally, Dell also introduced a range of client devices for virtual desktop environments. Dell Wyse Xenith Pro 2, built for Citrix and Dell’s first dual-core zero client and Dell Wyse D90Q7and Z90Q7, quad-core thin clients based on windows embedded with compute performance. The combination provides a user experience that is ideal for unified communications, HD multimedia creation and consumption, and other applications where endpoint performance is vital.
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions
- Microservices, Latency and Alligators in the Pond
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Dell EMC Leads Server Market In Q4 2018, Says Gartner
- Embracing Zen In Business To Be Flexible and Innovative