Dell announces cloud client computing technologies
Dell announced a range of cloud client computing technologies delivering turnkey solutions at Citrix Synergy. It is based on Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp.
Dell also unveiled DVS Enterprise end-to-end solutions that will support Citrix XenDesktop 7 and its unified communications functionality. There are three different offerings based on customer needs, a pre-integrated system based on Dell’s Active System 800 solution, DVS Enterprise supporting NVIDIA’s GRID for virtualized graphics and a DVS Enterprise Integrated Storage solution which creates 50 percent cost savings changing the game for VDI adoption.
Additionally, Dell also introduced a range of client devices for virtual desktop environments. Dell Wyse Xenith Pro 2, built for Citrix and Dell’s first dual-core zero client and Dell Wyse D90Q7and Z90Q7, quad-core thin clients based on windows embedded with compute performance. The combination provides a user experience that is ideal for unified communications, HD multimedia creation and consumption, and other applications where endpoint performance is vital.
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- How CEO Can Avoid Digital Transformation Failure: McKinsey
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Which Sector Will Be The First To Go 100% Robot?
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy
- How Cloud Communication Can Speed Up Digital India vision
- McAfee Acquires Cloud Security Startup Skyhigh Networks