Dell announces new enterprise suite
As enterprises face an increasingly complex and converged IT environment, they require a higher level of service to maintain and optimize performance. Coinciding with the fifth anniversary of its ProSupport service, Dell today unveiled its new ProSupport Enterprise Suite of services.
With new support offerings and automation, Dell said it can help improve the hardware performance and stability in the datacenter, leverage the insights gained through intelligent data and increase the productivity of their teams.
One of the services include Dell ProSupport Plus that aims to improve the performance and stability of critical enterprise IT systems. The offering is available today in 70 countries and allows customers to adopt new technologies.
Another service is SupportAssist that helps identify potential problems before they become severe, and in some cases, before they happen. The PC-maker said the service remotely monitors enterprise systems and when a problem is identified, collects and transmits information to Dell and automatically creates as support case.
One of the services, the ProSupport Flex allows for datacenter flexibility and Dell TechDirect is an online portal that helps increase the efficiency and productivity of teams supporting their organization’s IT environment.
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018
- 7 Trends Driving IT Transformation In India
- Suspicious Transactions Up Due To Surge In Digital Payments
- Microsoft, Accenture Team Up To Help Start-Ups
- India-Israel-US Strengthen Ties At Nasscom's Tech Triangle Summit
- 2018 Will Be The Year Of The Hybrid Cloud
- CES 2018: What's In Store For The Enterprise?
- Are Wearables Finally Taking Off In The Enterprise
- How 2018 Can Shape The Digital Transformation Story
- Making AR-VR Technologies Enterprise Ready