Dell announces new enterprise suite
As enterprises face an increasingly complex and converged IT environment, they require a higher level of service to maintain and optimize performance. Coinciding with the fifth anniversary of its ProSupport service, Dell today unveiled its new ProSupport Enterprise Suite of services.
With new support offerings and automation, Dell said it can help improve the hardware performance and stability in the datacenter, leverage the insights gained through intelligent data and increase the productivity of their teams.
One of the services include Dell ProSupport Plus that aims to improve the performance and stability of critical enterprise IT systems. The offering is available today in 70 countries and allows customers to adopt new technologies.
Another service is SupportAssist that helps identify potential problems before they become severe, and in some cases, before they happen. The PC-maker said the service remotely monitors enterprise systems and when a problem is identified, collects and transmits information to Dell and automatically creates as support case.
One of the services, the ProSupport Flex allows for datacenter flexibility and Dell TechDirect is an online portal that helps increase the efficiency and productivity of teams supporting their organization’s IT environment.
- Home Automation Is The Next Big Thing, And Here Already!
- Voice Biometrics To Offer New, Exciting Opportunities To Enterprise
- Oracle Gets Ready To Soar To The Cloud
- How To Involve Stakeholders In Selecting Enterprise Software
- C-Suite Lessons: How To Secure Enterprise Network
- How Cisco Is Speeding Up Network Innovation
- Five Roadblocks In Enterprise Security Automation
- Putting More Intelligence In Business Intelligence
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- Robotics Jobs Are Seeing A Whopping Rise In India