Dell expands Trend Micro alliance
Dell has expanded its relationship with Trend Micro, to enhance its security solutions portfolio and bring Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security Services to SMBs.
“According to the FBI, cybercriminals steal millions from small and midsize companies,” said Carol Carpenter, GM of Trend Micro (consumer and small business). “Small businesses and emerging entrepreneurs are targeted more often than enterprises as they typically have limited IT resources to manage security threats. Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security Services lets business owners focus on growing their business without worrying about IT by protecting their customer data while keeping the maintenance cost low.”
SMB customers can avail of added security measures like a centralized, web-based management console and pre-configured security parameters.
Dell’s expanded relationship with Trend Micro supports the July announcement of the company’s security solutions portfolio providing SMBs with best-of-breed security technologies.
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends For 2018
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- Insider Threats and Its Impact On Data Security
- Fitness Technology To Redefine India's Healthcare Market
- How UP Dial 100 Is Changing the Way Police Do Business