Dell expands Trend Micro alliance
Dell has expanded its relationship with Trend Micro, to enhance its security solutions portfolio and bring Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security Services to SMBs.
“According to the FBI, cybercriminals steal millions from small and midsize companies,” said Carol Carpenter, GM of Trend Micro (consumer and small business). “Small businesses and emerging entrepreneurs are targeted more often than enterprises as they typically have limited IT resources to manage security threats. Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security Services lets business owners focus on growing their business without worrying about IT by protecting their customer data while keeping the maintenance cost low.”
SMB customers can avail of added security measures like a centralized, web-based management console and pre-configured security parameters.
Dell’s expanded relationship with Trend Micro supports the July announcement of the company’s security solutions portfolio providing SMBs with best-of-breed security technologies.
- Indians Lack Awareness Of Malicious Cryptomining: Study
- Despite Potential, AI Has Many Issues To Be Sorted
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Dell EMC Leads Server Market In Q4 2018, Says Gartner
- 5 Steps CISOs Can Implement to Enhance Customer Experience
- Top Tips To Avoid Last-Minute GDPR ‘Cramming’
- NIC Steps Up Its Efforts To Hire More Cyber Security Pros