Dell expands Trend Micro alliance
Dell has expanded its relationship with Trend Micro, to enhance its security solutions portfolio and bring Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security Services to SMBs.
“According to the FBI, cybercriminals steal millions from small and midsize companies,” said Carol Carpenter, GM of Trend Micro (consumer and small business). “Small businesses and emerging entrepreneurs are targeted more often than enterprises as they typically have limited IT resources to manage security threats. Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security Services lets business owners focus on growing their business without worrying about IT by protecting their customer data while keeping the maintenance cost low.”
SMB customers can avail of added security measures like a centralized, web-based management console and pre-configured security parameters.
Dell’s expanded relationship with Trend Micro supports the July announcement of the company’s security solutions portfolio providing SMBs with best-of-breed security technologies.
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Cyber Security Predictions For 2018
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study
- CISOs, Beware Of Crime-as-a-Service, IoT Threats In 2018
- McAfee Acquires Cloud Security Startup Skyhigh Networks
- The Enterprise Gains From Micro Frontend