Dell expands Trend Micro alliance
Dell has expanded its relationship with Trend Micro, to enhance its security solutions portfolio and bring Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security Services to SMBs.
“According to the FBI, cybercriminals steal millions from small and midsize companies,” said Carol Carpenter, GM of Trend Micro (consumer and small business). “Small businesses and emerging entrepreneurs are targeted more often than enterprises as they typically have limited IT resources to manage security threats. Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security Services lets business owners focus on growing their business without worrying about IT by protecting their customer data while keeping the maintenance cost low.”
SMB customers can avail of added security measures like a centralized, web-based management console and pre-configured security parameters.
Dell’s expanded relationship with Trend Micro supports the July announcement of the company’s security solutions portfolio providing SMBs with best-of-breed security technologies.
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks
- Why Financial Sector CIOs Should Get On Top Of Machine Learning
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- Direct Co-ordination With CEO Can Maximise Cyber Security
- How Much Of Human Jobs Will Be Performed By Machines?
- The Most Ethical Tech Firms And Why They Matter
- How To Become Cisco CCNA Security 210-260 Certified
- Cyber Security: Challenges And Potential For Indian Businesses
- F Secure Is Growing Much Faster Than The Market