Dell expands Trend Micro alliance
Dell has expanded its relationship with Trend Micro, to enhance its security solutions portfolio and bring Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security Services to SMBs.
“According to the FBI, cybercriminals steal millions from small and midsize companies,” said Carol Carpenter, GM of Trend Micro (consumer and small business). “Small businesses and emerging entrepreneurs are targeted more often than enterprises as they typically have limited IT resources to manage security threats. Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security Services lets business owners focus on growing their business without worrying about IT by protecting their customer data while keeping the maintenance cost low.”
SMB customers can avail of added security measures like a centralized, web-based management console and pre-configured security parameters.
Dell’s expanded relationship with Trend Micro supports the July announcement of the company’s security solutions portfolio providing SMBs with best-of-breed security technologies.
- Is There A Weak Link In Your Encryption Strategy?
- New Security Flaw Grips Most Modern Laptops: F-Secure Researchers
- Multi-Factor Authentication Can Mitigate Password Risks: Study
- Policybazaar Deploys Trend Micro’s Solutions To Boost Security
- Focus On Visibility To Prevent Cyber Threat, Says Skybox Exec
- Using Digital Transformation To Secure Your Bank Locker
- Twitter's India Country Director Taranjeet Singh Steps Down
- 96 pc of Firms Experienced At Least One Severe Exploit, Says Study
- Organizations Must Prepare for Data Security Risks To Survive
- How Is Data Masking Done?