Dell Foundation Signs Educomp to Transform School
The Michael and Susan Dell Foundation has signed Educomp Solutions Ltd. to implement an educational model and learning system that will transform the learning levels of poor children in six Hyderabad schools.
Part of the’Gyanashakti’ project, the company has also signed a services agreement with the US based private charitable foundation at an estimated cost of rs 4.78 crore.
Educomp will analyze the data on student attendance base, enrolment, teacher profile, personality of school head in order to have an in-depth audit of whole school and its infrastructure, etc. as part of the services. Besides developing science and mathematics kits, Educomp will also create work sheets for each subject to help student focus on concept development.
All these efforts are aimed at improving student learning outcomes of children across grades 1-5 across all four subjects: English, local language, Math and EVS by 20% - 25% over baseline assessment every year. The total number of students to be impacted by this project each year will be 1200+ in grades 1-5 across 6 poor private schools in Hyderabad, said the company.
<a href=’http://www.cxotoday.com/cxo/jsp/article.jsp?article_id=96173&cat_id=913>SANKYA Extends Computer-Based Education
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- AI-ML Is Taking Travel To The Next Level
- How Big Data Analytics Is Changing The Face Of Recruitment
- Five Roadblocks In Enterprise Security Automation
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- How Businesses Can Generate Insights From IOT Devices
- AI Is The Future of Cybersecurity
- Firms Yet To Adopt AI-ML To Improve Cyber Resilience
- Dell EMC Leads Server Market In Q4 2018, Says Gartner