Dell Foundation Signs Educomp to Transform School
The Michael and Susan Dell Foundation has signed Educomp Solutions Ltd. to implement an educational model and learning system that will transform the learning levels of poor children in six Hyderabad schools.
Part of the’Gyanashakti’ project, the company has also signed a services agreement with the US based private charitable foundation at an estimated cost of rs 4.78 crore.
Educomp will analyze the data on student attendance base, enrolment, teacher profile, personality of school head in order to have an in-depth audit of whole school and its infrastructure, etc. as part of the services. Besides developing science and mathematics kits, Educomp will also create work sheets for each subject to help student focus on concept development.
All these efforts are aimed at improving student learning outcomes of children across grades 1-5 across all four subjects: English, local language, Math and EVS by 20% - 25% over baseline assessment every year. The total number of students to be impacted by this project each year will be 1200+ in grades 1-5 across 6 poor private schools in Hyderabad, said the company.
<a href=’http://www.cxotoday.com/cxo/jsp/article.jsp?article_id=96173&cat_id=913>SANKYA Extends Computer-Based Education
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- How Option3 Is Creating a Winning Strategy For Its Startup Biz
- SAP Leonardo To Help Indian Firms With Digital Transformation
- Blockchain, Distributed Ledgers Will Take Time To Mature: Gartner
- Microsoft Gears Up For Quantum Computing Ecosystem
- India's Insurance Sector Undergoing Massive Digital Disruption
- Deep Learning To Spur Fraud Predictions By 2019
- AI, Machine Learning, Cognitive Computing - Learn These Or Perish
- Negligent Staff, Poor Passwords Trigger Cyber Threats: Study
- Are You A Cost Center Or A Profit Center?