Dell, Honeywell & Unpluggd to support startups
To change people’s perspective on the state of entrepreneurship in India, Dell India and Honeywell will support Unpluggd, a startup event where entrepreneurs will share their success stories, the challenges they faced and the tough phase that they went through.
"The event has seen tremendous response. We expect this to be a trend setter event in technology space in India where entrepreneurs take charge of the game and inspire other entrepreneurs to redefine India. In this event, you will see some of the rising stars of Indian business landscape and you will get a chance to hear the untold stories," Said Ashish Sinha, Organizing Member of UnPluGGd.
"Our real life business heroes embody the qualities that are required in succeeding in the competitive environment today - drive, commitment, and an unwavering belief in one’s own vision," said Ravi Bharadwaj, GM- SMB, Dell India
"In today’s world, innovation can come from various avenues and it is imperative for global companies to establish a network of sourcing mechanisms to access this. A structured platform for startups to showcase innovations & work with Honeywell on its customer’s pain points will create a new value stream for both." said Harsha Angeri, director - strategy and initiatives at Honeywell.
The event scheduled for March 6th, 2010 will be a Silicon Valley styled event which will bring in entrepreneurs who are willing to share their insights with other fellow entrepreneurs. The event is supported by several other companies who support the ecosystem including NuvoJuris, NeevTech and MetaYage.
- HCI Makes Software-Defined Data Center Simple
- Banks, Govt To Drive Enterprise Storage Growth: IDC
- Entrepreneurship Perceptions On Rise In India: GEM Report
- Domain Extensions Can Make A Difference To Your Business
- How Option3 Is Creating a Winning Strategy For Its Startup Biz
- Dell EMC Looks At $26 Bn India Market, Focuses On JAM
- Qualcomm Bets Big On AI, Machine Learning
- Dell Veteran Sameer Garde Joins Cisco As President
- LinkedIn’s “Made in India” Lite App To Touch Over 60 Nations
- Flash: An Enabler For IT Transformation In India