Dell offers Ramco's ERP on Cloud
Dell has entered into a strategic alliance with Ramco Systems to deliver the latter’s ERP-as-a-service on Cloud to help midmarket businesses execute cost and operational efficiencies and accelerate revenue growth. The new offering strengthens Dell’s growing portfolio of Software-as-a-Service (Saas) solutions that help organizations manage and grow their business.
Ramco’s ERP on Cloud supports businesses with wide functionalities across various industry segments, including production planning, asset management, and analytics along with regular corporate functionalities of HR, Supply Chain Management (SCM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and financial management. The solution is designed to ensure quick adoption and time-to-value.
“This partnership resonates with Dell’s focus and strategy to create solutions for scale using our midmarket design philosophy and reiterates our commitment to our midmarket customers globally,” said Suresh Vaswani, Executive Vice President and Global Head, Applications & BPO, Dell Services and Chairman, Dell India.
The Ramco ERP-as-a-service on Cloud solution allows midmarket enterprises ease of adopting evergreen, feature rich business applications with significant cost and management advantages. Additionally, the solution offers customers unique features like tools for personalizing applications to suit their requirements, architecture enabling co-existence and integration with other business applications, and compatibility on various mobility platforms.
Ramco’s Vice Chairman & Managing Director, P.R.Venketrama Raja said, “Our solution has been architected on next-generation platforms and leverages latest technology trends. We are confident that its proliferation and adoption will significantly increase with this partnership with Dell.”
- Cloud Environments Are Maturing, Yet Growing Complex
- 8 Ways To Ensure If You Have Right Security Mindset
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- Online Retailers Seek Inventory Accuracy To Remain Relevant: Study
- AI-ML Is Taking Travel To The Next Level
- Oracle Gets Ready To Soar To The Cloud
- Is Your Data Hackproof?
- How Do You Solve A Cloud Compliance Crisis
- Digital Firms In India Can Achieve USD 39 Bn Exports By 2022: Study
- Intelligent ERP, A Must For Digital Transformation