Dell to acquire data protection vendor Credant
Dell on Tuesday announced it has reached an agreement to acquire Credant Technologies, a provider of data protection solutions to control, manage and secure data sent from endpoints to servers, storage and the cloud.
The addition of Credant technology strengthens Dell’s computing solutions and improves the manageability, reliability and security engineered into its enterprise computing portfolio.
Credant technology is a simple, comprehensive and transparent solution that is easy to deploy and protects data across its full lifecycle. Credant protects and encrypts user and corporate data– from PC to mobile to cloud – which works with enterprises’ existing systems management processes. Further, the technology supports multiple mobile operating systems allowing companies to confidently embrace the growing “bring your own device” movement.
Dell has taken significant steps over the past three years to expand its security portfolio to offer customers a complete range of world-class security solutions. Today, Dell delivers comprehensive solutions to help customers identify the appropriate technologies and services to manage risk, regardless of the resources available to manage security. Dell’s security services and solutions enable organizations of all sizes to protect their IT assets, comply with regulations and reduce security costs.
Financial details of the transaction were not disclosed
- Machine Learning Helps Doctors To Generate Precise, Faster Prescriptions
- Insurance Cos Lack Strategy To Leverage IoT Data: Study
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- What’s Driving The Shift To Cryptocurrency Mining Malware?
- PVR Cinemas Moves To Cloud For HR Transformation
- How DTDC Uses Cloud To Offer 50pc Faster Resolution Of Service Cases
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- Global Digital Signature Market To See Huge Leap: Study
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration