Dell unveils Project Ophelia
Dell today unveiled its solution that will extend the value of cloud client computing and enabling people to manage the increasing convergence of their work and personal lives by using a device to access not only secured professional assets, but also personal content via the cloud.
The device called the Dell Wyse Project Ophelia is slightly larger than a USB memory stick and enables users to convert any capable TV or monitor into a functioning interactive personal display device without using a computer, tablet or smartphone.
Built on Dell Wyse software technology already used on millions of devices, Project Ophelia transforms ordinary displays into a window to entertainment, communications and a person’s own personal cloud. The device also allows business users to instantly turn a display into a flexible, securely managed, communications-enabled thin client for work, demos or presentations. These capabilities are packed into advice barely larger than a USB stick that is self-powered through a monitor and easily fits inside your pocket.
- Keep Security At The Heart Of Digital Strategy: Unisys
- CIOs Can Majorly Gain From Edge Data Centers
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market
- Nine Ways To Ensure Cloud Security In Your Organization
- Poor Visibility, Greatest Challenge To Cloud Adoption
- HCI Makes Software-Defined Data Center Simple
- Banks, Govt To Drive Enterprise Storage Growth: IDC
- Google To Work On Its Own Blockchain Technology
- PVR Cinemas Moves To Cloud For HR Transformation
- How DTDC Uses Cloud To Offer 50pc Faster Resolution Of Service Cases