Dell unveils Project Ophelia
Dell today unveiled its solution that will extend the value of cloud client computing and enabling people to manage the increasing convergence of their work and personal lives by using a device to access not only secured professional assets, but also personal content via the cloud.
The device called the Dell Wyse Project Ophelia is slightly larger than a USB memory stick and enables users to convert any capable TV or monitor into a functioning interactive personal display device without using a computer, tablet or smartphone.
Built on Dell Wyse software technology already used on millions of devices, Project Ophelia transforms ordinary displays into a window to entertainment, communications and a person’s own personal cloud. The device also allows business users to instantly turn a display into a flexible, securely managed, communications-enabled thin client for work, demos or presentations. These capabilities are packed into advice barely larger than a USB stick that is self-powered through a monitor and easily fits inside your pocket.
- Dell EMC's Sandeep Bhambure Joins Veeam As MD For India And SAARC
- IBM, Salesforce Strengthen AI Partnership
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- The Promise Of Cognitive Computing In India
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jan 8-13)
- Top 5 SMB Tech Trends To Rule In 2018
- 2018 Will Be The Year Of The Hybrid Cloud
- Data Technology Will Redefine The Way Companies Do Business
- Why AI Can Be A Boon To Real Estate
- Top Tech Jobs In Demand This Year