Dell unveils Project Ophelia
Dell today unveiled its solution that will extend the value of cloud client computing and enabling people to manage the increasing convergence of their work and personal lives by using a device to access not only secured professional assets, but also personal content via the cloud.
The device called the Dell Wyse Project Ophelia is slightly larger than a USB memory stick and enables users to convert any capable TV or monitor into a functioning interactive personal display device without using a computer, tablet or smartphone.
Built on Dell Wyse software technology already used on millions of devices, Project Ophelia transforms ordinary displays into a window to entertainment, communications and a person’s own personal cloud. The device also allows business users to instantly turn a display into a flexible, securely managed, communications-enabled thin client for work, demos or presentations. These capabilities are packed into advice barely larger than a USB stick that is self-powered through a monitor and easily fits inside your pocket.
- 8 Ways To Ensure If You Have Right Security Mindset
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- Online Retailers Seek Inventory Accuracy To Remain Relevant: Study
- AI-ML Is Taking Travel To The Next Level
- Oracle Gets Ready To Soar To The Cloud
- Is Your Data Hackproof?
- How Do You Solve A Cloud Compliance Crisis
- Intelligent ERP, A Must For Digital Transformation
- Infor To Double Revenues By 2020: IMEA GM
- Cloud Majors to Put More Emphasis on Edge Computing: Study