Dell Unveils Range of Servers & Storage for SMBs
To help growing businesses achieve greater IT efficiency, Dell has introduced a range of enterprise products designed specifically to meet the needs of SMBs. These products are designed to simplify operations, reduce downtime, enhance information security and reduce operating cost.
The new portfolio includes four 11th Generation Dell PowerEdge servers, Lifecycle Controller 1.2 embedded systems management, the PowerVault NX300 network attached storage (NAS) device, Dell Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS) and Dell ProConsult services to help growing businesses achieve greater IT efficiency.
The new Dell PowerEdge servers enable businesses to monitor, and maintain with the inclusion of advanced systems management technologies. While the Dell Lifecycle Controller 1.2 simplifies deployment and saves time and money by pre-loading the correct drivers for all the operating systems and components on Dell PowerEdge servers.
The new Dell servers are engineered to save energy and save money. The PowerEdge R210 is 88 percent more energy efficient than the previous generation, and the PowerEdge T310 is 65 percent more energy efficient than its predecessor.
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- For Most Firms, Digital Workplace Is Still Distant Dream : Gartner
- Dell EMC Leads Server Market In Q4 2018, Says Gartner
- Blockchain To Shape Next-Gen Supply Chains In Healthcare: GlobalData
- AI, Voice To Disrupt Travel Market
- Counterfeit Products Continue To Haunt E-Commerce
- Decision-Making In The Digital Age: Rise Of Journey Analytics
- How New Tech Models Are Changing The IT Skills
- Flipkart, ASUS Announce Long-Term Partnership For India Market
- Myntra Acquires Smart Wearables Firm Witworks