Dell Unveils Range of Servers & Storage for SMBs
To help growing businesses achieve greater IT efficiency, Dell has introduced a range of enterprise products designed specifically to meet the needs of SMBs. These products are designed to simplify operations, reduce downtime, enhance information security and reduce operating cost.
The new portfolio includes four 11th Generation Dell PowerEdge servers, Lifecycle Controller 1.2 embedded systems management, the PowerVault NX300 network attached storage (NAS) device, Dell Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS) and Dell ProConsult services to help growing businesses achieve greater IT efficiency.
The new Dell PowerEdge servers enable businesses to monitor, and maintain with the inclusion of advanced systems management technologies. While the Dell Lifecycle Controller 1.2 simplifies deployment and saves time and money by pre-loading the correct drivers for all the operating systems and components on Dell PowerEdge servers.
The new Dell servers are engineered to save energy and save money. The PowerEdge R210 is 88 percent more energy efficient than the previous generation, and the PowerEdge T310 is 65 percent more energy efficient than its predecessor.
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- DevSecOps, A Key Focus Of CA Technologies
- Diwali Brings Glitter To Consumer Electronics Sales
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Why Artificial Intelligence Is Poised To Disrupt E-Commerce
- India's E-Commerce Battle Heats Up During Festive Season
- Dell EMC Looks At $26 Bn India Market, Focuses On JAM
- Oracle, Spectrum7 Technologies Conduct CIO Meets
- Indian Firms Need To Improve Their IT Security Posture: Gartner
- Dell Veteran Sameer Garde Joins Cisco As President