Dell unveils storage solutions strategy for India
Dell (NASDAQ: DELL) recently unveiled storage portfolio, expanding existing solutions with the recent global acquisitions to provide customers the choice to build an integrated storage infrastructure using different technologies such as fibre or iSCSI, it informed. The company also announced the India availability of solutions from its recent acquisition of Compellent Technologies.
“With the recent trends in the storage market, be it de-duplication, storage visualization or data archival, all focus on allowing enterprises manage storage complexity issues better and reduce costs associated with managing old data while helping them take backups using less bandwidth. At dell, we commit to provide next-generation storage solutions and proactive support that help enterprise customers optimize and automate the management and protection of their data,” remarked John Joseph, VP, Dell Storage.
The company stated that it brings in a comprehensive storage portfolio across DAS, NAS, SAN and back-up solutions and strong FC-based solutions. It is working with EqualLogic, to make storage simple, affordable and capable.
Increasing usage of applications like e-mail, ERP, CRM and similar others have contributed to IT storage needs, opines Vikas Bhonsle, GM, large enterprise, Dell India. He added that, “We also see an opportunity to better serve our small and medium customers as they look for robust storage that helps them scale up and grow their business. Dell’s storage vision is in line with Dell’s enterprise strategy, to partner our customers to be competitive and meet market demands without sacrificing choice and flexibility.”
The company stated that its storage consolidation include enables storage administrators to manage more terabytes of storage in a consolidated environment and gain control of the growth of their data and respond to changing business needs.
- Dell EMC's Sandeep Bhambure Joins Veeam As MD For India And SAARC
- 2018: The Year Of Demystifying Unstructured Data
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- The Promise Of Cognitive Computing In India
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018
- CIO Klub Chennai Chapter Marks Sixth anniversary
- Top 5 SMB Tech Trends To Rule In 2018
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure To Accelerate IT Transformation
- 2018 Will Be The Year Of The Hybrid Cloud
- How 2018 Can Shape The Digital Transformation Story