Design Thinking, Key For Biz Transformation: Adobe
In the era of Experience Business, design and creativity are key differentiators for businesses looking to pull away from competitors and deliver the best experiences for their customers. Customer experience is the number one investment by businesses in India, followed by social media and content, reveals a study by Adobe.
More than 50 percent of respondents feel that reskilling or upskilling every six months is important in the creative field, considering the pace at which the industry is progressing.
Over 60 percent of respondents believe that new age technologies are going to impact their workplace practices and this will be the next big disruptor in the industry, noted the study.
India creatives and marketers are integrating design thinking across functions; creatives (65percent), those working in product development (50percent) and marketers (47percent). Merging online and offline experiences is the biggest driver of change for the creative community, followed by the adoption of data and analytics, and the need for new skills said the study.
The 2017 Creative Pulse identified social media and content as key investment areas by APAC organizations, behind customer experience, however, they also present challenges.
“The age of social media has augmented the demand for content and organizations have struggled to keep up. Budgets were identified as the biggest challenge, followed by conflicting views and internal processes. Data and analytics become their primary tool to ensure that what they are creating is relevant, and delivering an amazing experience for customers,” said Kulmeet Bawa, Managing Director, Adobe South Asia.
The 2017 Creative Pulse has reinforced the importance of design and creativity in digital transformation and Experience Business. “Experience Business is not about transitioning traditional experiences onto a digital platform. It is about understanding the power of great design and creativity and differentiating one’s services from the competition to ensure a compelling experience for customers,” said Bawa.
- Engage Directly With Customers For IT Innovation
- How Do You Solve The Enterprise Collaboration Confusion
- How to Ensure Your IT Startup Investment Turns Profitable?
- 9 Benefits of Integrating Telephony into Your CRM Software
- Autonomous Cloud: A Step Closer To Finding Business Utopia
- Putting Customer Experience At The Heart Of Digital Transformation
- 8 Trends That Will Reshape the FinTech Landscape in 2019
- Wearable Device Sales to Grow 26 Percent in 2019: Gartner
- 7 Trends Driving Enterprise IT Transformation In 2019
- 13 Surprising Uses Of Emotion AI Technology