Digital Experience Can Make Or Break A Brand: Study
Nine out of 10 Indian consumers likely to switch to a competition brand in case of unsatisfactory Digital Experience, according to a new study by SAP. The tech major unveiled the India Digital Experience Report, which revealed how India’s best known brands can jeopardize customer loyalty over an unsatisfied digital experience. The report states that only 8 percent of customers unsatisfied with their digital experience would continue to remain loyal to the brand.
Digital experiences can make or break a brand in today’s era and a strong digital infrastructure is imperative for any brand to remain relevant for its audience. The report further finds how a significant digital gap exists between the best and worst performing brands across all markets in Asia Pacific Japan.
Industry reports state that India’s economy is expected to grow from USD 2 Trillion to USD 10 Trillion by the year 2030. “Digital transformation will be crucial for accelerating the growth of India’s economy,” said Deb Deep Sengupta, President and Managing Director, SAP Indian Subcontinent.
“The report corroborates the need for the industry to identify ‘Digital Business Leaders’ who can address the digital experience that businesses provide to their customers. SAP feels proud to be associated with these ‘Digital Winners’ who have embraced a digital mindset and a will to succeed in this digital economy.”
- Malware Targeting Linux On The Rise, Shows Study
- Refiners Still Reluctant To Invest In Digital Tech: Study
- IFFCO Undertakes a Complete Digital Journey
- Indian IT Exports To grow 7-8 pc In 2017-18: Nasscom
- Smarter Workspace, Key To Success In The Digital Era: IDC
- India Now Has 50K Positions Open For Analytics Jobs: Study
- Flash: An Enabler For IT Transformation In India
- Frost & Sullivan Honors Tech Leaders For IT, Digital Innovation
- Why Is Cloud Computing The Most Disruptive Force
- How Businesses Will Gain From GST's IT-Focused Approach