Digital Experience Can Make Or Break A Brand: Study
Nine out of 10 Indian consumers likely to switch to a competition brand in case of unsatisfactory Digital Experience, according to a new study by SAP. The tech major unveiled the India Digital Experience Report, which revealed how India’s best known brands can jeopardize customer loyalty over an unsatisfied digital experience. The report states that only 8 percent of customers unsatisfied with their digital experience would continue to remain loyal to the brand.
Digital experiences can make or break a brand in today’s era and a strong digital infrastructure is imperative for any brand to remain relevant for its audience. The report further finds how a significant digital gap exists between the best and worst performing brands across all markets in Asia Pacific Japan.
Industry reports state that India’s economy is expected to grow from USD 2 Trillion to USD 10 Trillion by the year 2030. “Digital transformation will be crucial for accelerating the growth of India’s economy,” said Deb Deep Sengupta, President and Managing Director, SAP Indian Subcontinent.
“The report corroborates the need for the industry to identify ‘Digital Business Leaders’ who can address the digital experience that businesses provide to their customers. SAP feels proud to be associated with these ‘Digital Winners’ who have embraced a digital mindset and a will to succeed in this digital economy.”
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- How Digital Tech Is Changing Customer Experience
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- How CEO Can Avoid Digital Transformation Failure: McKinsey
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM
- Looking At The World Through A Digital Lens
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table