Digital Will Fuel Print Business In A Smarter Way
In the era of digitization, enterprises across the verticals are rapidly embracing digital tools for information management. Whether it is managed print services (MPS) or managed document services (MDS), organizations are looking for cost effective solutions for document management. While companies are opting for digital document management, the significance of print has not gone down. In fact, enterprises are exploring a combination of both print and digital for effective data management.
Internet and telecommunication technologies are giving a boost to the traditional printing industry. Digital technologies will not make print obsolete but would bring a lot of customization and creativity in the printing business. In a candid interaction with CXO Today, Balaji Rajagopalan, Executive Director, Technology, Channels & International Business, Xerox India, explains why digital revolution will not render the printing business obsolete and how the industry will evolve in a changing business scenario.
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Rubique To Expand To 100 Cities by March 2018
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry