Digital Will Fuel Print Business In A Smarter Way
In the era of digitization, enterprises across the verticals are rapidly embracing digital tools for information management. Whether it is managed print services (MPS) or managed document services (MDS), organizations are looking for cost effective solutions for document management. While companies are opting for digital document management, the significance of print has not gone down. In fact, enterprises are exploring a combination of both print and digital for effective data management.
Internet and telecommunication technologies are giving a boost to the traditional printing industry. Digital technologies will not make print obsolete but would bring a lot of customization and creativity in the printing business. In a candid interaction with CXO Today, Balaji Rajagopalan, Executive Director, Technology, Channels & International Business, Xerox India, explains why digital revolution will not render the printing business obsolete and how the industry will evolve in a changing business scenario.
- Cloud Is Critical For Driving Semicon Industry's Growth
- Why 4 out of 10 Security Alerts Go Attended Daily In India?
- How Tech Is Helping Rethink Customer Engagement
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- Cisco Announces A Slew Of Initiatives To Accelerate Digitization In India
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- AR-VR To Become Enterprise Reality In 3-4 Years: Study
- Focus On Visibility To Prevent Cyber Threat, Says Skybox Exec