Digital Will Fuel Print Business In A Smarter Way
In the era of digitization, enterprises across the verticals are rapidly embracing digital tools for information management. Whether it is managed print services (MPS) or managed document services (MDS), organizations are looking for cost effective solutions for document management. While companies are opting for digital document management, the significance of print has not gone down. In fact, enterprises are exploring a combination of both print and digital for effective data management.
Internet and telecommunication technologies are giving a boost to the traditional printing industry. Digital technologies will not make print obsolete but would bring a lot of customization and creativity in the printing business. In a candid interaction with CXO Today, Balaji Rajagopalan, Executive Director, Technology, Channels & International Business, Xerox India, explains why digital revolution will not render the printing business obsolete and how the industry will evolve in a changing business scenario.
- Adoption of Social Business Models Growing, Says ISG
- Accenture, Israel Consulate And Nasscom launch 'scalerator'
- CXOs Struggling To Turn Digital Strategies into Performance
- Home Is Where IoT Is: Life In A Smart House
- For Most Firms, Digital Workplace Is Still Distant Dream : Gartner
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- Embrace And Adapt, The New Mantra For Digital Enterprises
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Truecaller Acquires Indian Firm Chillr; Launches Truecaller Pay 2.0
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific