Digital Will Fuel Print Business In A Smarter Way
In the era of digitization, enterprises across the verticals are rapidly embracing digital tools for information management. Whether it is managed print services (MPS) or managed document services (MDS), organizations are looking for cost effective solutions for document management. While companies are opting for digital document management, the significance of print has not gone down. In fact, enterprises are exploring a combination of both print and digital for effective data management.
Internet and telecommunication technologies are giving a boost to the traditional printing industry. Digital technologies will not make print obsolete but would bring a lot of customization and creativity in the printing business. In a candid interaction with CXO Today, Balaji Rajagopalan, Executive Director, Technology, Channels & International Business, Xerox India, explains why digital revolution will not render the printing business obsolete and how the industry will evolve in a changing business scenario.
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- How Digital Tech Is Changing Customer Experience
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- How CEO Can Avoid Digital Transformation Failure: McKinsey