Digital Will Fuel Print Business In A Smarter Way
In the era of digitization, enterprises across the verticals are rapidly embracing digital tools for information management. Whether it is managed print services (MPS) or managed document services (MDS), organizations are looking for cost effective solutions for document management. While companies are opting for digital document management, the significance of print has not gone down. In fact, enterprises are exploring a combination of both print and digital for effective data management.
Internet and telecommunication technologies are giving a boost to the traditional printing industry. Digital technologies will not make print obsolete but would bring a lot of customization and creativity in the printing business. In a candid interaction with CXO Today, Balaji Rajagopalan, Executive Director, Technology, Channels & International Business, Xerox India, explains why digital revolution will not render the printing business obsolete and how the industry will evolve in a changing business scenario.
- How Blockchain, AI Can Boost India's Renewable Energy
- 5 Technology Trends That Can Change The Way We Do Business
- Indian IT Sector Lessons From USD 1.8-Bn HCL-IBM Deal
- How Do You Solve The Enterprise Collaboration Confusion
- How to Ensure Your IT Startup Investment Turns Profitable?
- Uber To Double Headcount In India Across Tech Centers
- When Digital Becomes Human at Infocom Kolkata
- 10% Investment In Telecom To Add 3.3% Of India’s GDP: BIF
- What’s Driving India’s B2B E-Commerce Market?
- Study Reveals Indian Businesses Make Best Use of Collaboration