Digital India Spurs Revenue Growth of IT MSMEs
As per the findings of the global analytical company, CRISIL, the small and medium enterprises operating in the country’s IT and ITeS space have garnered significant growth with Government of India’s ambitious initiatives like Digital India.
The initiative includes offering the last mile broadband connectivity to citizens and creation of a digitally empowered society.
The analytics firm has highlighted that in its analysis of 128 IT MSMEs, the companies registered a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 23 per cent in their revenue for the years 2012-13 and 2013-2014, inflating their total sales from INR 14.89 crore to INR 22.42 crore.
As per CRISIL these organizations will further witness an improved growth with Digital India initiative, as it will empower citizens via reinforcing public IT infrastructure, strengthening governance etc.
Utilization of open source platform and availability of low cost human resources is another factor which will work in favor of these MSMEs in competing with larger established firms in the fields of mobility, analytics and cloud applications.
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- How AR-VR Is Changing The World Of Advertising
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- CISOs Should Help In Building Digital Trust With Consumers, Says Study
- The Talent Imperatives In A Digital World
- India Says 'Yes' To Net Neutrality; What Does It Mean
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- How Smart Cities Of The Future Can Get Smarter
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- Firms That Offer Human-Like AI Experiences Can Win Customers: Study