Digitization & The CXO As A Brand: Panel Discussion
With digitization, the business landscape is fast evolving, thereby tranforming the roles of the C-suite. In this panel discussion organized as part of CeBIT India 2015, a global technology event, in Bengaluru, the panelists discuss the impact of digitization on brands and how the CXO can be a facilitator to drive business goals.
The panel moderated by Prasanto K Roy, Head of Media, Trivone Digital Services, saw discussions by Jessie Paul, Founder and CEO, Paul Writer Advisory; Ajay Bakshi, Senior Vice President – Business Transformation Aegis Limited; Gautam Ghosh, Director of Talent Branding Flipkart; Puneet Jetli, CEO, Digital Transformation and Enterprise Solutions Business, Happiest Minds; and Rajeev Misra, Head - Digital Presales & Business Development, Wipro.
Watch the Part II of the panel discussion here
- Global Headwinds Hit India's IT Growth: Report
- Indian IT May Become Obsolete Without AI, Automation
- Why India's E-Commerce Story Is Far From Over
- How Amazon, Flipkart Changed E-Shopping In 2016
- What's The New Role Of CFO In The Changing Market?
- Retail Spending On Digital Services Leaps: Zinnov
- Leadership Lessons From Alibaba CEO Jack Ma [Infographic]
- 5 Ways CIOs Can Rewire Their Minds To Stay Successful
- Why Gender Diversity Matters In Organizational Success
- Wipro Partners With ASG For Enterprise Data Intelligence