Digitization & The CXO As A Brand: Panel Discussion
With digitization, the business landscape is fast evolving, thereby tranforming the roles of the C-suite. In this panel discussion organized as part of CeBIT India 2015, a global technology event, in Bengaluru, the panelists discuss the impact of digitization on brands and how the CXO can be a facilitator to drive business goals.
The panel moderated by Prasanto K Roy, Head of Media, Trivone Digital Services, saw discussions by Jessie Paul, Founder and CEO, Paul Writer Advisory; Ajay Bakshi, Senior Vice President – Business Transformation Aegis Limited; Gautam Ghosh, Director of Talent Branding Flipkart; Puneet Jetli, CEO, Digital Transformation and Enterprise Solutions Business, Happiest Minds; and Rajeev Misra, Head - Digital Presales & Business Development, Wipro.
Watch the Part II of the panel discussion here
- How To Build A Workforce Of Relentless Change Agents
- The Most Ethical Tech Firms And Why They Matter
- Wipro Teams Up With Cisco To Unveil Internet of Lighting Solutions
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Jan 29-Feb 2)
- 6 Leadership Megatrends Changing the Workplace
- Leadership In The Age Of Complexity
- Enterprise AI Moves Beyond Experimentation: Infosys
- How To Align Organizational Culture With Right Talent
- McAfee Acquires Cloud Security Startup Skyhigh Networks
- What’s Up With Mid-level IT leaders?