Digitization & The CXO As A Brand: Panel Discussion
With digitization, the business landscape is fast evolving, thereby tranforming the roles of the C-suite. In this panel discussion organized as part of CeBIT India 2015, a global technology event, in Bengaluru, the panelists discuss the impact of digitization on brands and how the CXO can be a facilitator to drive business goals.
The panel moderated by Prasanto K Roy, Head of Media, Trivone Digital Services, saw discussions by Jessie Paul, Founder and CEO, Paul Writer Advisory; Ajay Bakshi, Senior Vice President – Business Transformation Aegis Limited; Gautam Ghosh, Director of Talent Branding Flipkart; Puneet Jetli, CEO, Digital Transformation and Enterprise Solutions Business, Happiest Minds; and Rajeev Misra, Head - Digital Presales & Business Development, Wipro.
Watch the Part II of the panel discussion here
- Vishal Sikka Steps Down As Infosys' MD And CEO
- Online Retailers Battle It Out For Independence Day
- Why Flipkart, Amazon Are Wooing India's Refurbished Phone Market
- YouTube Aims To Double User Base In India
- Most-Loved Tech CEOs And What Sets Them Apart
- Why An Effective Sales Pitch Matters To Your Business
- E-Retailers Clear Smartphone Inventories Via Pre-GST Sales
- There's No Stopping India's Online Fashion Boom
- Verizon Completes Yahoo Deal, Marissa Mayer Exits
- Bridging The Internal Communication Gap In The Workplace