Digitization & The CXO As A Brand: Panel Discussion
With digitization, the business landscape is fast evolving, thereby tranforming the roles of the C-suite. In this panel discussion organized as part of CeBIT India 2015, a global technology event, in Bengaluru, the panelists discuss the impact of digitization on brands and how the CXO can be a facilitator to drive business goals.
The panel moderated by Prasanto K Roy, Head of Media, Trivone Digital Services, saw discussions by Jessie Paul, Founder and CEO, Paul Writer Advisory; Ajay Bakshi, Senior Vice President – Business Transformation Aegis Limited; Gautam Ghosh, Director of Talent Branding Flipkart; Puneet Jetli, CEO, Digital Transformation and Enterprise Solutions Business, Happiest Minds; and Rajeev Misra, Head - Digital Presales & Business Development, Wipro.
Watch the Part II of the panel discussion here
- E-Retailers Clear Smartphone Inventories Via Pre-GST Sales
- There's No Stopping India's Online Fashion Boom
- Verizon Completes Yahoo Deal, Marissa Mayer Exits
- Bridging The Internal Communication Gap In The Workplace
- Top Level Exits At Flipkart Continues
- Digital, Innovative CIOs Are A Happier Lot: Study
- Despite Diversity Effort, Women IT Leaders Are Very Few
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (May 15-20)
- 6 Must-Do Things A Startup CEO Should Do
- Flipkart Vs. Amazon: Here's What The 'Big' E-Commerce Battle Reveals [Infographic]