Digitization & The CXO As A Brand: Panel Discussion
With digitization, the business landscape is fast evolving, thereby tranforming the roles of the C-suite. In this panel discussion organized as part of CeBIT India 2015, a global technology event, in Bengaluru, the panelists discuss the impact of digitization on brands and how the CXO can be a facilitator to drive business goals.
The panel moderated by Prasanto K Roy, Head of Media, Trivone Digital Services, saw discussions by Jessie Paul, Founder and CEO, Paul Writer Advisory; Ajay Bakshi, Senior Vice President – Business Transformation Aegis Limited; Gautam Ghosh, Director of Talent Branding Flipkart; Puneet Jetli, CEO, Digital Transformation and Enterprise Solutions Business, Happiest Minds; and Rajeev Misra, Head - Digital Presales & Business Development, Wipro.
Watch the Part II of the panel discussion here
- Microsoft's Slew Of Offerings To Boost 'Digital India'
- Microsoft-Flipkart Partnership Takes A Dig At Amazon
- How Marketers Can Gain From Mobile-Social Strategy
- ESDS Bags Prestigious Award For Cloud Innovation
- Etailers Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal Voice GST Concern
- Leadership Note: Fail Fast To Succeed Faster
- Trump To Target H-1B Visas; What It Means For Indian IT
- Wipro's T K Kurien To Retire On Jan 31
- Need For Widening The Scope Of IT Act 2000
- Global Headwinds Hit India's IT Growth: Report