Digitization & The CXO As A Brand: Panel Discussion
With digitization, the business landscape is fast evolving, thereby tranforming the roles of the C-suite. In this panel discussion organized as part of CeBIT India 2015, a global technology event, in Bengaluru, the panelists discuss the impact of digitization on brands and how the CXO can be a facilitator to drive business goals.
The panel moderated by Prasanto K Roy, Head of Media, Trivone Digital Services, saw discussions by Jessie Paul, Founder and CEO, Paul Writer Advisory; Ajay Bakshi, Senior Vice President – Business Transformation Aegis Limited; Gautam Ghosh, Director of Talent Branding Flipkart; Puneet Jetli, CEO, Digital Transformation and Enterprise Solutions Business, Happiest Minds; and Rajeev Misra, Head - Digital Presales & Business Development, Wipro.
Watch the Part II of the panel discussion here
- How Top E-tailers Are Gearing Up For Festive Sale
- Diwali Brings Glitter To Consumer Electronics Sales
- Flipkart To Invest USD 500 Mn In Its Payments Arm PhonePe
- Why Artificial Intelligence Is Poised To Disrupt E-Commerce
- How Option3 Is Creating a Winning Strategy For Its Startup Biz
- Intel’s Former CEO Paul Otellini Dies At 66
- India's E-Commerce Battle Heats Up During Festive Season
- Google Likely To Launch Mobile Payment Service In India
- 5 Specs Of A Futuristic Office Space
- Capital Float Digitally Removes Credit Gap