Dilipkumar Khandelwal Is New Head Of SAP HANA Cloud
German software major SAP has named Dilipkumar Khandelwal, Managing Director of its India research labs, as president of its HANA Enterprise Cloud, which is its private cloud offering that supports HANA applications, as also non-SAP applications. This elevates Khandelwal to the most senior position any Indian could hold in a dual R&D and revenue responsibility. He will report to Bernd Leukert, member of the executive board, SAP SE, products and innovation.
“Dilip will have a global responsibility for the deployment of SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud and will oversee its adoption and customer success,” the company said in a statement.
He will also continue as the managing director of the SAP Labs India. This is the first time such a post has been created.
“SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud is a prime accelerator to achieve our vision to become the cloud company powered by SAP HANA. My focus will be to use our unparalleled cloud expertise to drive the digital transformation of our customers,” ET quoted Dilipkumar Khandelwal, president, SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud, as saying. SAP HANA Enterprise offers cloud infrastructure and managed services for SA’s in-memory applications, database, and platform, it also performs advanced analytics.
He has been with the company for more than 16 years and shouldered leadership positions across SAP’s technology and business portfolios. He led several initiatives at SAP Labs India, including provisioning staffs to take a two-year sabbatical and try their mettle to become entrepreneurs and expanding its accelerator program in India.
As managing director of SAP Labs India, Khandelwal has played a pivotal role in driving innovation through the product line. He is also instrumental in establishing and positioning SAP Labs India as a significant center of innovation across the company’s R&D spectrum.
- Adobe Acquires Cloud Marketing Firm Marketo
- Cloud Is Critical For Driving Semicon Industry's Growth
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Focus On Visibility To Prevent Cyber Threat, Says Skybox Exec
- Twitter's India Country Director Taranjeet Singh Steps Down
- Using Cloud ERP To Automate Finance
- 4 Things To Know Before You Move Everything To The Cloud
- Autonomous Cloud Creates A Smarter Workforce
- How Enterprises Can Secure their Multi-Cloud Environments