Dimension Data in challengers quadrant
Dimension Data has been positioned by Gartner in the Challengers quadrant of the Communications Outsourcing and Professional Services (COPS) magic quadrant worldwide report. The Magic Quadrant examined 17 vendors of IT services for business communications systems worldwide, employing two main evaluation criteria. These include ability to execute and completeness of vision.
Dimension Data CEO, Brett Dawson said, "Our Group focus is to deliver high-quality, cost-effective communications and professional services that enable our clients’ businesses. We believe being positioned by Gartner in the Challengers Quadrant therefore underscores our ongoing drive to deliver a superior level of client satisfaction."
Dawson added "Last year, Dimension Data upgraded its service management platform to improve our service delivery and our clients’ business continuity. The new service platform is world class and we expect our clients to benefit from this investment over the short and medium term."
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jan 15-20)
- Top Fintech Trends That Will Dominate This Year
- Data Felon’s Next Target: Insurance Firms
- 2018: The Year Of Demystifying Unstructured Data
- The Key Security Factors In Aadhaar Authentication
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018
- How Big Data Is Changing Banking And Finance
- Microsoft, Accenture Team Up To Help Start-Ups
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jan 8-13)
- Qlik Appoints Mike Capone As New CEO