Dimension Data in challengers quadrant
Dimension Data has been positioned by Gartner in the Challengers quadrant of the Communications Outsourcing and Professional Services (COPS) magic quadrant worldwide report. The Magic Quadrant examined 17 vendors of IT services for business communications systems worldwide, employing two main evaluation criteria. These include ability to execute and completeness of vision.
Dimension Data CEO, Brett Dawson said, "Our Group focus is to deliver high-quality, cost-effective communications and professional services that enable our clients’ businesses. We believe being positioned by Gartner in the Challengers Quadrant therefore underscores our ongoing drive to deliver a superior level of client satisfaction."
Dawson added "Last year, Dimension Data upgraded its service management platform to improve our service delivery and our clients’ business continuity. The new service platform is world class and we expect our clients to benefit from this investment over the short and medium term."
- Cloud Environments Are Maturing, Yet Growing Complex
- IBM, Fortinet Team Up On Cyber Threat Data sharing
- Tech Is The Future of Employee Onboarding, Says Study
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- Here's How Compliance Violation Leads To High Attrition
- How Big Data Is Changing The Media Industry
- Creating Smarter Cities With Smart Technologies
- How Big Data Analytics Is Changing The Face Of Recruitment
- Is Your Data Hackproof?
- Zoho Announces New Launch, Updates And Data Centers In India