Dimension Data in challengers quadrant
Dimension Data has been positioned by Gartner in the Challengers quadrant of the Communications Outsourcing and Professional Services (COPS) magic quadrant worldwide report. The Magic Quadrant examined 17 vendors of IT services for business communications systems worldwide, employing two main evaluation criteria. These include ability to execute and completeness of vision.
Dimension Data CEO, Brett Dawson said, "Our Group focus is to deliver high-quality, cost-effective communications and professional services that enable our clients’ businesses. We believe being positioned by Gartner in the Challengers Quadrant therefore underscores our ongoing drive to deliver a superior level of client satisfaction."
Dawson added "Last year, Dimension Data upgraded its service management platform to improve our service delivery and our clients’ business continuity. The new service platform is world class and we expect our clients to benefit from this investment over the short and medium term."
- How Companies Can Disrupt Ransomware Attacks
- Brands Fail To Use Customer Data to Deliver Personalization: Study
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends For 2018
- SAP Leonardo To Help Indian Firms With Digital Transformation