Dimension Data in challengers quadrant
Dimension Data has been positioned by Gartner in the Challengers quadrant of the Communications Outsourcing and Professional Services (COPS) magic quadrant worldwide report. The Magic Quadrant examined 17 vendors of IT services for business communications systems worldwide, employing two main evaluation criteria. These include ability to execute and completeness of vision.
Dimension Data CEO, Brett Dawson said, "Our Group focus is to deliver high-quality, cost-effective communications and professional services that enable our clients’ businesses. We believe being positioned by Gartner in the Challengers Quadrant therefore underscores our ongoing drive to deliver a superior level of client satisfaction."
Dawson added "Last year, Dimension Data upgraded its service management platform to improve our service delivery and our clients’ business continuity. The new service platform is world class and we expect our clients to benefit from this investment over the short and medium term."
- Which AI Is Best For Customer Engagement, Revenue Generation
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market
- QYOU Chalks Out India Expansion Plans
- Indian Life Insurers Partner with Cognizant to Develop Blockchain Solution
- Why AI Could Be Cybersecurity’s Next Big Thing
- HCI Makes Software-Defined Data Center Simple
- Why IoT Security Needs A Rethink
- Facebook CEO Explains How They Will Fix Data Privacy Issues
- 7 Technologies To Increase Business Competitiveness
- Firms Clueless On Data Recovery When Disaster Strikes: Study