DLF Universal Goes For Ramco ERP
Delhi-based real estate major DLF Universal Ltd. has opted for Ramco Enterprise Series suite of Applications.
Built on Ramco VirtualWorks, the ERP solution consists of finance, demand fulfillment, procurement, inventory, HRMS and maintenance functions. In addition, the company will also deploy a few custom-made components that are specific to the real estate business.
Costing approximately Rs 2.5 crores, the solution will be implemented in two phases. The first phase covering the back office, financial, procurement and inventory modules is expected to be completed by October 2006, while the second phase, set to go live by the year end, will see the completion of the industry-specific leasing, services, billing and broker management solutions.
This new deployment will replace the company’s current Oracle Financial package and a bunch of in-house applications. It went for this implementation because of the need to integrate its existing processes and to keep up with its financial growth.
“With a vision to become one of the largest end-to-end real estate player in the world, we felt the enormous need for technology-enabled informed decision making at all strategic levels,” said Ramesh Sanka, Group CFO, DLF Universal Ltd.
DLF had also evaluated offerings from Wipro and PCS before finalizing on Ramco. The company had only considered Indian ERP vendors because it believes that they offer better implementation and post-implementation services.
- Oracle Announces New Cloud Programs For The Enterprise
- GST Rollout: Here's What IT-Telecom Experts Say
- Ramco Systems Secures $2.5 Mn Cloud Deal From Allegis Group
- Ramco Systems signs Multi-Million Dollar Deal With Panasonic
- Mumbai Airport First In India To Implement Self Bag-Drop
- ApON Taking A Big Leap In ICT Business
- Housing Co Improves Lead Conversion With Microsoft’s CRM
- Ramco To Help Vopak Asia Integrate HR System
- Mother Dairy Freezes On Ramco's Cloud ERP
- Ramco Selects MS Office 365 On Cloud For Greater Collaboration