DocuSign Leverages Qlik to Increase Global Sales
DocuSign, eSignature and Digital Transaction Management (DTM) provider,has chosen Qlik to dig deeper into raw data aggregated from a variety of sources to drive sales and increase customer satisfaction.
DocuSign was seeking a visual analytics platform that not only aggregated data from a variety of sources, but also one that easily identified key metrics to drive sales performance and help the sales team understand key factors affecting customers – such as product usage, renewal terms, longevity of the customer’s relationship, and their satisfaction with using DocuSign.
“We needed a solution that would provide us the insights needed to stay ahead of our customers,” said Robert Parker, Senior Director of Business Intelligence at DocuSign. “The ability for our global team to have access to a visual analytics platform enables us to analyze data in real-time and make meaningful decisions right then and there to delight our customers at every opportunity.”
DocuSign integrated Qlik throughout the organization with the desire to gain real-time 360 degree customer insights for their global sales team, customer success team, and professional services team. Individuals are able to sync existing sales tools with the Qlik solution, creating guided analysis paths to uncover never before seen insights to share with the customer instantly rather than waiting weeks for reports to materialize. As a result of using Qlik, DocuSign has seen an increase in sales.
“By integrating Qlik, individuals are able to see the whole story that lives within their data,” said Mike Saliter, Vice President, Industry Solution Sales & Market Development at Qlik. “This allows sales teams to understand and identify their customer’s needs quickly, resulting in more relevant and effective service. Not only does this impact customer satisfaction, it ultimately leads to topline growth.”
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- How AR-VR Is Changing The World Of Advertising
- CISOs Should Help In Building Digital Trust With Consumers, Says Study
- The Talent Imperatives In A Digital World
- Firms That Offer Human-Like AI Experiences Can Win Customers: Study
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Firms Struggle With Digital Transformation Investments: Study
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Digital Payment To Drive Blockchain Growth In India, Says Study