Donjin and Contarra released Linux version of Cameleon XR1.5 series on Keygoe
Donjin Communication Technology (Donjin Tech), a multimedia communication platform technology provider has partnered with Contarra Systems, a telecommunications software company to introduce Cameleon XR 1.5 a service delivery platform based on Linux – Operating System for the Indian telecommunications industry.
As per Donjin Tech, the service platform has been fully integrated in the Keygoe product line. “The advantage of the Cameleon XR 1.5 service delivery platform is that it is based on an open source platform: Linux. And it has a very low cost of ownership (TCO), which makes it both technically and financially viable for the telecommunication service operators to integrate within their networks,” opined John He, CEO, Donjin Tech.
According to the company, the integration of Keygoe and this service delivery platform offers the telecommunication value added service providers a way to develop applications easily and with a very short time to market.
“The interest from customers reinforces our conviction that joining forces with Donjin is a fantastic way of offering exactly what the telecom industry is looking for in terms of flexibility, robustness, technology and today above all: best price,” commented Job Bruggeman, CEO, Contarra Systems.
The platform, as stated by Donjin Tech, enables developer to ‘drag & drop’, test, rollout and manage applications as well as to have a VXML/CCXML interpreter for programming of applications to suit the prerequisites a company may have. It further enables the service provider to link all possible telephony based on a flexible, scalable and stable software framework, stated the technology provider.
- Tech Is The Future of Employee Onboarding, Says Study
- Online Retailers Seek Inventory Accuracy To Remain Relevant: Study
- Enhancing User Experience With Hi-Tech Retail Outlets
- Digital Spending In Retail To Grow By $118 Bn By 2022: Zinnov
- Smart City Projects Will See Greater Tech Investments This Year
- Cloud Majors to Put More Emphasis on Edge Computing: Study
- How Tech Has Revitalized India's Financial Planning Market
- India As A Mobile Manufacturing Hub Is Challenging: Expert
- Lack Of Integrated Tools Leads To Project Failure: Study
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations